PDA

View Full Version : Does any one else...

Chisox_cali
11-13-2001, 09:04 PM
(The front page picture reminded me)...have the "City Baseball Magic" book? I got it a couple months back and I found it a very interesting read especially the Armour Field portion which would have been just an awsome park,from the read, for the Sox. Just wondering if anyone else had it.

Jerry_Manuel
11-13-2001, 09:11 PM
I don't have what your looking for but I assume you read the interview that George did with the man behind the Armour Field design.

doublem23
11-13-2001, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
(The front page picture reminded me)...have the "City Baseball Magic" book? I got it a couple months back and I found it a very interesting read especially the Armour Field portion which would have been just an awsome park,from the read, for the Sox. Just wondering if anyone else had it.

Sorry, Chisox... All I have is the TSN Ballparks Book.

Chisox_cali
11-13-2001, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I don't have what your looking for but I assume you read the interview that George did with the man behind the Armour Field design.

I have the book and I have read the interview

Jerry_Manuel
11-13-2001, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
I have the book and I have read the interview

Let the record show that I am an idiot. Thanks for underline to show my idiocy even more.

Chisox_cali
11-13-2001, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Let the record show that I am an idiot. Thanks for underline to show my idiocy even more.

No Problem :)