PDA

View Full Version : Crosstown Classic lottery from whitesox.com

Fenway
06-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Just got this email

WHITE SOX ALL-STAR VOTERS TICKET ALERT // June 7, 2005

EXCLUSIVE CROSSTOWN SERIES TICKET OPPORTUNITY
================================================== ===============

SHOW YOUR SOX PRIDE AT THE CROSS-TOWN SERIES!
Hey, White Sox Registered Users, here's your opportunity to win
the chance to purchase tickets for a White Sox vs. Cubs game
on either June 24, 2005; June 25, 2005; or June 26, 2005
at U.S. Cellular Field!

Register using the ENTRY FORM on whitesox.com (http://whitesox.com/) between 10:00 a.m.
Central Daylight Time ("CDT") on Tuesday, June 7, 2005 and 5:00 p.m.
CDT on Friday, June 10, 2005. Winners will have the opportunity to
purchase up to eight (8) tickets at face value, plus convenience and
handling fees, for one (1) Chicago White Sox regular season home game
versus the Chicago Cubs on Friday, June 24; Saturday, June 25;
or Sunday, June 26.

TIME IS LIMITED SO HURRY AND ENTER NOW >>
http://click.mlb.com/ct/click?q=8a-3y2dQXnLaH220jbx3H68vGQhBsRR (http://click.mlb.com/ct/click?q=8a-3y2dQXnLaH220jbx3H68vGQhBsRR)

soxGirl14
06-07-2005, 06:43 PM
lol..i just got that email and was about to post the same thing...glad i double checked before making a double post!

He gone
06-07-2005, 07:11 PM
I too got that same e-mail.

You could win a chance at purchasing Upper deck seats :(:

I'm not spending $34 dollars plus a convience charge to sit up stairs unless it's a Playoff game or the World Series :cool:

Joosh
06-08-2005, 01:11 AM
Ouch. That much for Upper Deck?

Glad I have connections that got me Daley Box Seats.

Mr. White Sox
06-08-2005, 01:17 AM
Tooooo much, but thanks for the post

ChiWhiteSox1337
06-08-2005, 02:12 AM
Great, the less that enter, the better chance I have at winning(or should I say my mom, because I'm under 18)! :D:
Thanks for the post fenway.

ramorgan1
06-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks for posting this.

This directly relates to the thread that i started:
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50531
questioning how they were going to fill the Cell since they no longer allow us to buy tix to all 3 games when we get a small package (from way back in the days of the Sox 7 all the way through the ozzie packages now..).
i believe i was accused of being a flubs fan through this thread although i was trying to ask a legitimate question of how their new plan was going to sell all the tickets...

i wonder why they give us an opportunity if we win to buy 8 tickets? they must have a TON. i'd think they'd just let us get 4 tickets and spread them out more... hmm...

daveeym
06-08-2005, 10:55 AM
But I mean come on, this is so not fair to Cubs fans, why do the Sox have to be such bitches, like seriously only classless orgs do something like this, i mean dude come on, gotta stack the deck in their favor cuz they only sell 50 tickets a game, i mean if they're doing this the park's gonna be empty, and then that Hawk guy, "He GAASSSSSS?" Come on?!?!?!?!?

Rocky Soprano
06-08-2005, 11:06 AM
But I mean come on, this is so not fair to Cubs fans, why do the Sox have to be such bitches, like seriously only classless orgs do something like this, i mean dude come on, gotta stack the deck in their favor cuz they only sell 50 tickets a game, i mean if they're doing this the park's gonna be empty, and then that Hawk guy, "He GAASSSSSS?" Come on?!?!?!?!?

:tealpolice:

daveeym
06-08-2005, 11:20 AM
:tealpolice: So overused. It's for the misuse of teal related colors not for when the sacrasm is so thick that teal is not necessary, especially when tealing it up ruins the effect.

Rocky Soprano
06-08-2005, 11:30 AM
So overused. It's for the misuse of teal related colors not for when the sacrasm is so thick that teal is not necessary, especially when tealing it up ruins the effect.

I know what you mean but when I first read it I thought a :dtroll: had taken over your account.

daveeym
06-08-2005, 01:11 PM
I know what you mean but when I first read it I thought a :dtroll: had taken over your account. :redneck I figured the "He Gassss" was the kicker, but then again a troll would probably make that mistake.