PDA

View Full Version : The Moron to go on strike?


Jerry_Manuel
11-13-2001, 03:52 PM
Was watching the news this morning and they made mention that the workers at the SunTimes have been working with out a contract since October 13th (I believe that was the date). Then they (Fox news) said that the workers may strike if they don't get a new contract soon. I assume this includes the Moron but I'm no expert on how a union runs. Just thought I would pass that along.

Jerry_Manuel
11-13-2001, 03:54 PM
Damn wrong forum, West move this when you get a chance.

FarWestChicago
11-13-2001, 06:57 PM
I think it's fine where it is. We would all love to see the Moron replaced by a scab!

Jerry_Manuel
11-13-2001, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I think it's fine where it is. We would all love to see the Moron replaced by a scab!

Could a scab do worse?

Daver
11-13-2001, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Could a scab do worse?

Maybe Fluffy is non-union and nothing will change.


Ya just never know.

charlie browned
11-13-2001, 08:21 PM
Moronatti had a trenchant phrase in today's column (maybe there is something to putting a monkey at a keyboard for infinity after all):

But the chairman is a recluse, further reinforcing the criticism once voiced by Todd Musburger, Phil Jackson's attorney. Reinsdorf, he said, ''sucks the joy out of everything.'' Certainly, he has sucked it out of the United Center, just as he has out of Comiskey Park and the labor-torn world of major-league baseball.

longshot7
11-13-2001, 09:27 PM
and he'd still be on the radio, so no luck there...

Jerry_Manuel
11-13-2001, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by longshot7
and he'd still be on the radio, so no luck there...

True but he isn't exactly on a powerhouse radio station.


:moron
I'm not going anywhere.

kermittheefrog
11-13-2001, 10:35 PM
I have a request for FWC:

Please get rid of that picture of Moronatti. He's so ugly it repulses me. That picture creates fear. It's one of the single most horrible things on the planet. Get rid of it. PLEASE.

FarWestChicago
11-13-2001, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
I have a request for FWC:

Please get rid of that picture of Moronatti. He's so ugly it repulses me. That picture creates fear. It's one of the single most horrible things on the planet. Get rid of it. PLEASE. It's there to remind all of us, and especially you younger folks, that the world can be a cold, cruel place. :)

doublem23
11-13-2001, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
It's there to remind all of us, and especially you younger folks, that the world can be a cold, cruel place.

:moron
Not when your basking in the warm glow of the Savior of Baseball, Sammy Sosa... ahhhhhh...

RichieRichAllen
11-14-2001, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
It's there to remind all of us, and especially you younger folks, that the world can be a cold, cruel place. :)

Hey, I like the Moronotti graphic. The sickly bluish tint mixed with Jay's poster boy looks make for the perfect .jpg combo. I wouldn't change a thing.

FarWestChicago
11-14-2001, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by RichieRichAllen


Hey, I like the Moronotti graphic. The sickly bluish tint mixed with Jay's poster boy looks make for the perfect .jpg combo. I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, Rich. I agree.

CLR01
11-14-2001, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Thank you, Rich. I agree.


Just the conversations that that we had about that picture and the photo shoot make it worth the pain. That was a good thread.

FarWestChicago
11-14-2001, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by CLR01



Just the conversations that that we had about that picture and the photo shoot make it worth the pain. That was a good thread. And who could ever forget Diso Jay? LMAO!!!