06-05-2005, 01:23 PM
1-0 Yankees after the 1st.

downstairs
06-05-2005, 01:42 PM
2-0 Yanks

TheOldRoman
06-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Well, at least the Yankees took 1 game from the Twins.:angry:

All those ESPN morons who were breathing sighs of relief after the Yankees got "red hot" against the As and Mariners are now freaking out. This week showed that this Yankees team has absolutely no heart, no pitching, and no chance of even making the postseason.

soxwon
06-05-2005, 04:49 PM
this twins team is DAMN good, just when they were all banged up they WIN.

We will be like them before seasons end.
not injury wise, but simply winning period.
For every sox win, the twins have to win 2 games, they will not be able to do this!!!

LincolnSquareOz
06-05-2005, 05:18 PM
I fully expect The Boss to have some sort of meltdown after watching his squad lose to a glorified AAA team today. Nothing burns more then watching the likes of Mike Ryan, Brent Abernathy, Luis Rodriquez, and a couple of hacks like Jacque Jones and Torii Hunter put up a 9 spot on your $200MM ball club.

SoxSpeed22
06-05-2005, 06:30 PM
I fully expect The Boss to have some sort of meltdown after watching his squad lose to a glorified AAA team today. Nothing burns more then watching the likes of Mike Ryan, Brent Abernathy, Luis Rodriquez, and a couple of hacks like Jacque Jones and Torii Hunter put up a 9 spot on your $200MM ball club.I'm surprised he hasn't already. I also agree with the post that said the Yanks have no heart or pitching. But they are not our concern anymore.