PDA

View Full Version : Is there a player named Noah Hall in our system?

Bisco Stu
06-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Any info? Thanks in advance.

BigEdWalsh
06-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Yes. Outfielder on Winston-Salem.

bill w
06-16-2005, 05:17 AM
Noah currently hitting the cover off the ball with power for the Winston-Salem Warthogs of the Carolina league. A double a all star with Harrisburg in 2003 Noah looks fully recovered from injury and is an overlooked gem. Very smart signing by the Sox.

maurice
06-16-2005, 04:07 PM
http://www.warthogs.com/content/images/players/Picture2.jpeg
"I'm 28 years old and make
Daigle look like a youngster."

bill w
06-22-2005, 11:45 PM
Should have made the all star team .432 obp. This guy is going to make it a very determined player scoring more than a run a game half his hits are for extra bases and 0 errors. Give this guy a chance and watch out--he's ready.

maurice
06-23-2005, 11:57 AM
he's ready.

Ready to do what?

mjmcend
06-23-2005, 12:23 PM
Ready to do what?

Be the leading MVP canidate of the over 30 softball leauge.

bill w
06-25-2005, 09:56 PM
His stats are obvious even to a twit. What team are you rooting for because as a talent scount you'd make a fine butcher.

bill w
06-25-2005, 10:00 PM
Ready for the major leagues 2003 all star mvp at Harrisburg who should have been called up--anyone can have an opinion do you have any facts top support your negativity? You can look up negativity in the dictionary if it doesn't hve too many letters for you.A pitiful attempt to detract from a fine person and ballplayer. Does your mommy let you stay out past eight?

maurice
06-27-2005, 11:37 AM
I'm rooting for the Chicago White Sox (see the name of this web site). For Sox fans, the 'Hogs only exist to provide experience for future Sox players or future trade bait. A 28-year-old in A-ball has no present or future value to the Sox, since he will never play in MLB. Then again, I'm sure he'll flat out rake in that over 30 softball leauge.
:kukoo:

bill w
06-29-2005, 01:47 PM
M-

You couldn't be more wrong. He will be in the big leagues. Yankees invited him to tryout camp this year but only got a few at bats so you're saying he won't make it is weak. Currently a .445 obp. Many players his age have made the big leagues and he is a very determined player. Hits with power and has speed, all the tools, and will prove you wrong in my opinion. Mine of course is just an opinion I didn't realize you could see the future unlike the rest of us mere mortals. It's easy to be negative. Noah should be at AAA ball minimum next year and is sbetter than a lot of players in the big leagues right now. Probably will get traded Oakland could use him.

ilsox7
06-29-2005, 02:11 PM
This thread is funny. We've got an obvious relative of a minor league player and the minor league experts going at it.

maurice
06-29-2005, 04:15 PM
Many players his age have made the big leagues and he is a very determined player.

Go ahead and name 3 successful MLB players who were in A-ball at the ripe old age of 28, Mrs. Hall.

I'm sure that your son is a very nice man, but so was Mother Theresa. She flat out raked in A-ball but never made the bigs because she couldn't hit the curveball.

Where's Randar when I need him? He picked a great time to take a break from the Internet.

chaerulez
06-30-2005, 10:17 AM
M-

You couldn't be more wrong. He will be in the big leagues. Yankees invited him to tryout camp this year but only got a few at bats so you're saying he won't make it is weak. Currently a .445 obp. Many players his age have made the big leagues and he is a very determined player. Hits with power and has speed, all the tools, and will prove you wrong in my opinion. Mine of course is just an opinion I didn't realize you could see the future unlike the rest of us mere mortals. It's easy to be negative. Noah should be at AAA ball minimum next year and is sbetter than a lot of players in the big leagues right now. Probably will get traded Oakland could use him.

Let's not get carried away, just because someone is invited to training camp doesn't mean they deserve to play in the majors.

bill w
07-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Noah is not a relative but some people I have concluded are not worth talking to and Maurice you are definitely one of them. Just get ready to wipe that egg off your face when he does make it. Have a swell forever you charmer. Congrats to Noah Hall current obp .463, average, 332. and slugging % .632l leader in Carolina leage -- how did he miss the all Star team? Anybody awake in Sox managment? this guy deserves a PROMOTION. 2003 was double aa all star.

MIgrenade
07-01-2005, 09:44 PM
First, Pods made it when he was 28 right?
But more importantly, why is it that new guys with hardly any posts jump on long time posters when really they haven't said anything wrong? A thin skin isn't going to work around here.

samram
07-02-2005, 05:23 PM
M-

You couldn't be more wrong. He will be in the big leagues. Yankees invited him to tryout camp this year but only got a few at bats so you're saying he won't make it is weak.

Gee, only got a few ABs. I wonder why.

Noah should be at AAA ball minimum next year and is sbetter than a lot of players in the big leagues right now.

Should be, but isn't. I wonder why.

Probably will get traded Oakland could use him.

Yeah, I'm sure the phones are ringing off the hook for a 28 year old in A ball.

maurice
07-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Pods is 29 right now. He made his MLB debut for Seattle back in 2001 but didn't get a chance to start until he went to Milwaukee. In 2001, Pods hit .290 in AAA at the ripe old age of 25. Pods last year in A-ball was 1998, when he was 22.

Bring on the eggs. I take them "over easy."

bill w
07-06-2005, 02:50 AM
Another game winning home run tonight and on base 4 times on base percent over .450 --way to go Noah. Lots of people have been to double or triple a like Noah and made the bigs. May go to Charlotte with Daigle. Love to see him traded to Oakland.