PDA

View Full Version : Interleague home team record?

downstairs
06-04-2005, 09:02 AM
With some of the talk of essentially losing Frank and Carl for interleague games because they can't play the field.... I am curious if anyone has ever heard or knows where to find stats on NL teams' records when playing at home, and AL team's records when they play at home?

I wonder if, because teams are set up around having/not having a DH, the home fields (and home rules) advantage is any more than the normal home field advantage?

(Not trying to turn this into a SABR-like discussion... just curious on the basic answer)?

Parrothead
06-06-2005, 12:38 AM
With some of the talk of essentially losing Frank and Carl for interleague games because they can't play the field.... I am curious if anyone has ever heard or knows where to find stats on NL teams' records when playing at home, and AL team's records when they play at home?

I wonder if, because teams are set up around having/not having a DH, the home fields (and home rules) advantage is any more than the normal home field advantage?

(Not trying to turn this into a SABR-like discussion... just curious on the basic answer)?

Overall record is AL 959 and NL 988 but I can't find a AL park vs NL park record. Maybe someone can.