PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Player Beatdown

mccoydp
06-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Which of the following White Sox players, based on present/improved performance, deserves an end to their beatdown here at WSI?

JB98
06-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Cotts. He's been solid all year and never deserved the criticism he's received to begin with.

Infallible
06-03-2005, 10:56 PM
no mercy for any of them. I say....hang them all.....FROM THE YARD ARM!!!! YEEEAAHHHHGG!

Stroker Ace
06-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Stop ragging on Dye!

delben91
06-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Cotts. He's been solid all year and never deserved the criticism he's received to begin with.

I'm with you. He hasn't been lights out by any stretch, but I'd venture he's the most improved player from last season to today. I know I no longer cringe when he comes out of the bullpen, something I can't say about Vizcaino. So let's give ol' Neal a break, huh?

batmanZoSo
06-03-2005, 11:02 PM
How come I'm the only one to vote for Konerko? He makes 8 million, hits .230 every other year and calls out his teammates to the press. If anyone needs an appointment with the proverbial WSI two-buh-four...it is he.

Oops, I thought this was about who deserves a beatdown. And yes, I stand by it. :cool:

beckett21
06-03-2005, 11:06 PM
How come I'm the only one to vote for Konerko? He makes 8 million, hits .230 every other year and calls out his teammates to the press. If anyone needs an appointment with the proverbial WSI two-buh-four...it is he.

Perhaps because you read the question wrong. :redneck

Cotts is turning into a bona fide major league pitcher right before our eyes this year. It's a beautiful thing. He deserves nothing but praise. :smile: