PDA

View Full Version : Half Price Nights

RichH55
06-02-2005, 12:05 PM
I know they still do the half price Mondays, and half price Pepsi Tuesdays

But I think the last two years through different promotions they did another day half price(last year was via Triple A I want to say)

Any one know if they are doing that again? Or any other type of bargain out there?

Thanks

BainesHOF
06-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Don't forget Monday nights come with free fights.

ozzman
06-02-2005, 12:41 PM
the AAA promotion is that you can get 1/2 price tickest for any mon-thur game. Prior to this year it was for any ticket. Now it is just for upper tankers.

LVSoxFan
06-02-2005, 12:50 PM

First rule about 1/2 price Mondays: you do not talk about 1/2 price Mondays!

kevingrt
06-02-2005, 02:05 PM

Actually to tell you the truth of the 5 Sox games I have been to this year, two being on Monday nights, I have not witnessed one fight this year. That is a good thing.

IlliniSox
06-02-2005, 02:49 PM
First rule about 1/2 price Mondays: you do not talk about 1/2 price Mondays!

Hah!

shoota
06-02-2005, 04:52 PM
I know they still do the half price Mondays, and half price Pepsi Tuesdays

But I think the last two years through different promotions they did another day half price(last year was via Triple A I want to say)

Any one know if they are doing that again? Or any other type of bargain out there?

Thanks

I think a new promotion for this year is the Sox Family Pride Pack. It offers 4 tickets (UD reserved), 4 hot dogs, chips and soft drinks for $50.

The promotion is only for UD, of course, and only available when the Sox play less desirable teams: Devil Rays, Tigers, Blue Jays, and 2 against the Royals.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ticketing/packs/pride-pack.jsp

mweflen
06-02-2005, 05:04 PM
All in all, the Family Pride Pack is a great deal. You get 4 tickets which would face for $56 total for $50, plus 4 dogs, drinks and chips.

They ought to do this every weeknight (Mon-thur) and advertise it to high heaven.

I love half price mondays, btw. I'm going to all of them this year, section 520, first few rows.

shoota
06-02-2005, 05:09 PM
All in all, the Family Pride Pack is a great deal. You get 4 tickets which would face for $56 total for $50, plus 4 dogs, drinks and chips.

They ought to do this every weeknight (Mon-thur) and advertise it to high heaven.

I love half price mondays, btw. I'm going to all of them this year, section 520, first few rows.

It'd be a great deal if the promotion also allowed lower deck seats in the promotion. I had to sit UD on Memorial Day for the first time in 3 years, and I hated it because I have trouble tracking the ball flight from such an elevated position. Maybe I'm an unusual case, but it greatly diminishes my experience at the game. LD or bust for me, with few exceptions.

I'm not ripping on Comiskey's UD, I'm sure I'd have the same problem at all parks' UD.

mweflen
06-02-2005, 05:15 PM
It'd be a great deal if the promotion also allowed lower deck seats in the promotion. I had to sit UD on Memorial Day for the first time in 3 years, and I hated it because I have trouble tracking the ball flight from such an elevated position. Maybe I'm an unusual case, but it greatly diminishes my experience at the game. LD or bust for me, with few exceptions.

I'm not ripping on Comiskey's UD, I'm sure I'd have the same problem at all parks' UD.

The price would have to be significantly altered, though. Probably $100 for the same package. Not as attractive to families with kids on a tight budget.