PDA

View Full Version : Can you smell the crap that's on the White Sox MLB message board forum

sox1malone84
06-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Wow what's that smell? It smell's like poop. HAHAHAHAHA. That board is full of trolls. I mean I'm a White Sox fan, but man there are a ton of trolls on that board. Why is that? :gulp:

chidavid18
06-01-2005, 06:03 PM
that is all

sox1malone84
06-01-2005, 06:04 PM
thanks

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-01-2005, 06:09 PM
first of all, welcome to WSI, you'll enjoy the fact that WSI is policed well
also, i dont venture into the dark side of the forest...

sox1malone84
06-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Just wondering because I was over on that board today, and it s@#&ed. Thanks. Go Sox. :gulp:

NonetheLoaiza
06-01-2005, 06:35 PM
I looked at the MLB boards today just because I was bored, and had to quit after a couple minutes because I could only find one thread that had any real baseball talk in it...

Stroker Ace
06-01-2005, 06:44 PM
I gave up on the MLB boards a while ago. My god they suck.

Crede?NOOO!!!!!
06-01-2005, 06:48 PM
You're right MLB boards are terrible. This place is a hidden gem, i found it very recently.

Uncle_Patrick
06-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Most of the MLB boards are loaded with trolls, except maybe Tampa Bay. The White Sox and Cubs boards seem to be particularly bad, though. Can't imagine why.

JoseCanseco6969
06-01-2005, 08:15 PM
Just wondering because I was over on that board today, and it s@#&ed. Thanks. Go Sox. :gulp:

Weren't you the one who didnt want to be a member anymore after proposing that infamous Lee for Shingo trade??

Rocklive99
06-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Weren't you the one who didnt want to be a member anymore after proposing that infamous Lee for Shingo trade??

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=685988#post685988

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=686188#post686188

JoseCanseco6969
06-01-2005, 08:35 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=685988#post685988

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=686188#post686188

CLASSIC!!!!!

so...come back for more???

LongLiveFisk
06-01-2005, 09:05 PM
It's true that no one polices the mlb.com boards (which is painfully obvious when you read some of the trash that's up there), but also in the case of a team like ours, when you have an alternate site to go to (especially the caliber of WSI), there's no need for the mlb boards. Since I found WSI, I stopped going to the Sox mlb.com board and stopped posting there. And I'm sure a lot of the other WSI'ers will tell you the same. The real Sox fans post here. :D:

Nellie_Fox
06-02-2005, 12:43 AM
CLASSIC!!!!!

so...come back for more???Okay, so when he first came here, he kind of stepped on his appendage. He took a merciless thrashing for it, and laid low for a while.

Now he's back. Until he steps all over himself again, I say welcome him back and let it go.

Banix12
06-02-2005, 04:25 AM
I'm just glad this was the first white sox site I ever found, I think I was looking for a copy of the Al Smith Beer photo for an advertizing project in college. I've never posted on another sox board.

Baby Fisk
06-02-2005, 08:06 AM
Everyone makes mistakes. The beauty of WSI is that most posters can laugh it off and go on to greater things.

[*fighting the temptation to chide the half dozen posters who can't laugh things off and immediately came to mind*]

The fact that so many Sox fans keep coming back to the safe haven of WSI is testament to its greatness in a universe full of drillrods.

JoseCanseco6969
06-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Everyone makes mistakes. The beauty of WSI is that most posters can laugh it off and go on to greater things.

[*fighting the temptation to chide the half dozen posters who can't laugh things off and immediately came to mind*]

The fact that so many Sox fans keep coming back to the safe haven of WSI is testament to its greatness in a universe full of drillrods.

It just brought back some funny memories...so i had to comment. I have no problem with giving people another chance.

mccoydp
06-02-2005, 11:39 AM
The MLB board is full of little kids who don't know what they're talking about. I tried having an intelligent conversation on the White Sox chat once last year, and haven't been back since...seems like the mods are asleep.

miker
06-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Would it be worth mentioning WSI on the MLB boards to snare the few lost souls out there, or would that just tip off the useless trolls to our presence?

JoseCanseco6969
06-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Would it be worth mentioning WSI on the MLB boards to snare the few lost souls out there, or would that just tip off the useless trolls to our presence?

I'm sure it wouldnt hurt.(and if they become trolllike, you know where they'll end up) I think i remember some of the mods, etc. posted a link to us a couple years back but not sure if this is still done.

skottyj242
06-02-2005, 02:10 PM
It's so funny that you guys just brought this up, I was just talking about this with my partner. He goes on there occasionaly (he's a Cub fan) but he was on there and showed me that someone proposed a Joe Crede, Uribe and Vizcaino I think for Pujols. Then he put up his mock batting order and had Pujols batting sixth. What a joke.

PicktoCLick72
06-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Looking for quality information there is like looking for a knowledgable Cubs Fan at Wrigley Stadium.

Cowhead418
06-02-2005, 04:33 PM
I used to post on those garbage boards until someone there posted a link to this site and since then I haven't gone back. So I guess you could consider me one of those lost souls. It worked on me so it could work on others too.

mekon
06-04-2005, 01:37 PM
but shoudent the one whith nothing and posted itt on a nother board shall belong on the mlb board and expos pride also was bad but nothing comared to the mlb bordsby no :dtroll:

cheeses_h_rice
06-04-2005, 01:39 PM
but shoudent the one whith nothing and posted itt on a nother board shall belong on the mlb board and expos pride also was bad but nothing comared to the mlb bordsby no :dtroll:

What language was this supposed to be written in?

Fredsox
06-04-2005, 05:15 PM

Spell check is a beautiful thing.

Chisox003
06-04-2005, 05:38 PM
*Rubs Eyes*

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51182

Honestly, Mekon, there has to be a limit :gulp:

hsnterprize
06-04-2005, 11:57 PM
I gave up on the MLB boards a while ago. My god they suck.Ditto. I don't even waste my time on those boards anymore. Any more trolls, and their fur would give my PC a virus.

Baby Fisk
06-05-2005, 12:14 PM
My monitor just burst into flames.