PDA

View Full Version : Good laugh!


doublem23
11-12-2001, 04:59 PM
This guys is insane... I wonder why the Cubune would pick him to represent Sox fans!

Bring back Robin! (http://www.chicagosports.com/whitesox/content/story/0,1984,56083,00.html)

Jerry_Manuel
11-12-2001, 05:28 PM
He says that by getting Ventura it shows the fans the Sox are serious about winning the Central. So if they don't get him it shows the Sox are trying to do what? Luck into the division? Whatever, it's Tribune produced babble.

PaleHoseGeorge
11-12-2001, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
He says that by getting Ventura it shows the fans the Sox are serious about winning the Central. So if they don't get him it shows the Sox are trying to do what? Luck into the division? Whatever, it's Tribune produced babble.

That "Sox fan" from Georgia sounded suspiciously like a Cub fan from Alabama. He certainly thinks like a Cubs fan--enamored with personality, attendance, and the past glory of fading stars.

Fake as a three dollar bill.

Jerry_Manuel
11-12-2001, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
That "Sox fan" from Georgia sounded suspiciously like a Cub fan from Alabama. He certainly thinks like a Cubs fan--enamored with personality, attendance, and the past glory of fading stars.

Fake as a three dollar bill.

I agree.

Chisox_cali
11-12-2001, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


That "Sox fan" from Georgia sounded suspiciously like a Cub fan from Alabama.



I dont know why but that line made me crack up when I read it. Good one PHG!

doublem23
11-12-2001, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Fake as a three dollar bill.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...

They don't make those? Damn! I've been had again!

Chisox_cali
11-12-2001, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...

They don't make those? Damn! I've been had again!

so whos on those 3 dollar bills you've been getting? :)

doublem23
11-12-2001, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
so whos on those 3 dollar bills you've been getting?

All of them... They are having a party... Jimmy Carter is passed out on the couch. :)

GASHWOUND
11-12-2001, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


That "Sox fan" from Georgia sounded suspiciously like a Cub fan from Alabama. He certainly thinks like a Cubs fan--enamored with personality, attendance, and the past glory of fading stars.

Fake as a three dollar bill.

I believe it was the Knue-man diguised as a Sox fan. That bastard. Trying to make Sox fans look like idiots! thats my job!:)

doublem23
11-12-2001, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
I believe it was the Knue-man diguised as a Sox fan. That bastard. Trying to make Sox fans look like idiots! thats my job!

Actually, I believe that's my job, but feel free to take it!

GASHWOUND
11-12-2001, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


Actually, I believe that's my job, but feel free to take it!

I think there's room for two village idiots.:)