PDA

View Full Version : No surprises in R.O.Y. voting


doublem23
11-12-2001, 05:46 PM
Suzuki, Pujols Rookies of the Year (http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011112/sp/bbo_rookies_6.html)

duh

FarWestChicago
11-12-2001, 05:50 PM
Excellent job of reporting non-news! :)

doublem23
11-12-2001, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Excellent job of reporting non-news! :)

Well, I may not be Jerry_Manuel, but I do a good job of picking up his scraps.

FarWestChicago
11-12-2001, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


Well, I may not be Jerry_Manuel, but I do a good job of picking up his scraps. Every team needs a scrappy guy.

danman31
11-12-2001, 05:58 PM
Also Ichi won the AL batting title. Rob Dibble said that if Ichi won a batting title and rookie of the year he would run through Times Square naked. Well a word of advice, avoid Times Square the next few days

doublem23
11-12-2001, 06:01 PM
Actually, what I would do is find Doug Dascenzo and let him whip a ball at Dibble.

Daver
11-12-2001, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Also Ichi won the AL batting title. Rob Dibble said that if Ichi won a batting title and rookie of the year he would run through Times Square naked. Well a word of advice, avoid Times Square the next few days

He's not doing that till December,I think I will go hunting in alaska that weekend so that I don't have to worry about being within 200 miles of a TV.

Jerry_Manuel
11-12-2001, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Well, I may not be Jerry_Manuel, but I do a good job of picking up his scraps.

Nice job Double, way to back me up while I make banners.

doublem23
11-12-2001, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Nice job Double, way to back me up while I make banners.

Thanks, Skip.

So, wait? What does this make me? The scrub JM? Ahhh, whatever... Simpsons are on... :)

Jerry_Manuel
11-12-2001, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
So, wait? What does this make me? The scrub JM?

Scrub, bench warmer, utility guy, whatever you want.

fuzzy_patters
11-12-2001, 06:43 PM
I think Dibble modified it to wearing a speedo.