PDA

View Full Version : ticket kiosks at the cell....

ewokpelts
05-31-2005, 05:38 PM
...now you dont have to wait at will call forever......there are 2 kiosks right now at gate 5.....no word on when you can use them to buy tickets, only ticket pickup now...
Gene

cheeses_h_rice
05-31-2005, 05:44 PM
...now you dont have to wait at will call forever......there are 2 kiosks right now at gate 5.....no word on when you can use them to buy tickets, only ticket pickup now...
Gene

Where is Gate 5?

(I know, I should know this, but I don't have the gates memorized.)

ewokpelts
05-31-2005, 05:45 PM
Where is Gate 5?

(I know, I should know this, but I don't have the gates memorized.)
on the site of old comiskey

cheeses_h_rice
05-31-2005, 05:47 PM
on the site of old comiskey

Old Comiskey? What's that? A famous shipwreck?

I want Mags back
05-31-2005, 05:49 PM
... kiosks

what the hell is a kiosis

chisoxfanatic
05-31-2005, 06:13 PM
So, do you have to punch a code or something? How does the kiosk work?

what the hell is a kiosis

If you've ever been on a college campus, you'll see Emergency buttons scattered around the campus. That's basically what a kiosk looks like.

ewokpelts
05-31-2005, 06:25 PM
So, do you have to punch a code or something? How does the kiosk work?

If you've ever been on a college campus, you'll see Emergency buttons scattered around the campus. That's basically what a kiosk looks like.
just swipe your credit card ....it's a lot like automated ticket machines at movie theatres...
Gene

Randar68
05-31-2005, 06:37 PM
Gene

Those things like they have for express checkin at airports now? I travel a lot and those things are a godsend, especially when not checking bags.

If they can do something similar with a ticket system, allowing you to view and select open seats while you select your tickets, it would be just fabulous!

MasQbellesa
05-31-2005, 06:56 PM
Hi. I'm in California and just purchased tickets for my first game (and trip to Chicago) for Friday nights game. Is there really somewhere to pick up my tickets? I just bought them through tickmaster and i really appreciate a little direction from those of you who have been there. I CAN'T WAIT!! Also, any recommendations for pubs/bars outside the park for a beer after the game? :tongue: A girlfriend and I are traveling for the first time to Chicago and I'm dragging her to the games. Thanks!

Ol' No. 2
05-31-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi. I'm in California and just purchased tickets for my first game (and trip to Chicago) for Friday nights game. Is there really somewhere to pick up my tickets? I just bought them through tickmaster and i really appreciate a little direction from those of you who have been there. I CAN'T WAIT!! Also, any recommendations for pubs/bars outside the park for a beer after the game? :tongue: A girlfriend and I are traveling for the first time to Chicago and I'm dragging her to the games. Thanks!Didn't you have to specify how the tickets are delivered when you buy them? You can have them held at Will Call and pick them up on the day of the game. I think you can also have them emailed to you. They come with a bar code and you just print them out and bring them to the gate.

nasox
05-31-2005, 07:04 PM
Didn't you have to specify how the tickets are delivered when you buy them? You can have them held at Will Call and pick them up on the day of the game. I think you can also have them emailed to you. They come with a bar code and you just print them out and bring them to the gate.

That's ticketfast. It costs $2.50 but is really a pretty good service. Just don't print out more than one copy because you will be screwed if someone uses the other copy.

MasQbellesa
05-31-2005, 07:05 PM
I could have opted for the e-mail thingy...but come on....IT'S MY FIRST WHITE SOX GAME AT HOME! I want the actual ticket for my collection of CWS games atteneded. (I started it this year with 3 games in Arizona). So I guess I'll hunt for the Will Call office when I get there. Also read they're having some Latin music festival thing before, so i guess we better get there early. Thanks!

Ol' No. 2
05-31-2005, 07:09 PM
I could have opted for the e-mail thingy...but come on....IT'S MY FIRST WHITE SOX GAME AT HOME! I want the actual ticket for my collection of CWS games atteneded. (I started it this year with 3 games in Arizona). So I guess I'll hunt for the Will Call office when I get there. Also read they're having some Latin music festival thing before, so i guess we better get there early. Thanks!The Sox website has a lot of information.Will Call
Ticketmaster telephone and internet orders may be picked up with the confirmation number, photo ID and credit card at any U.S. Cellular Field ticket window during normal business hours or on game nights.

MasQbellesa
05-31-2005, 07:11 PM
:cool: ....can't wait.

kevingrt
05-31-2005, 11:45 PM
Very cool idea by the Sox... nice job Brooks