PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Club question and strollers

IUSOXFAN
05-31-2005, 12:29 PM
Bringing my 3 1/2 year to the game this Saturday a was thinking about bringing my 4 month old as well. Wondering if anyone has brought a stroller inside the Cell...are they allowed? and where did you park it once you went to the seats?

Also have stadium clubs tickets...anyone have advice on how early we need to get there to get a table before the game starts?

steff
05-31-2005, 12:44 PM
They are allowed. Bring a folding one and put it under your seats when you sit down.

The SC crowd depends on the weather. The nicer it is outside the easier it is to get a table. To guarantee one before the game.. just about 30 minutes before gametime should be fine.

Ol' No. 2
05-31-2005, 12:48 PM
They are allowed. Bring a folding one and put it under your seats when you sit down.

The SC crowd depends on the weather. The nicer it is outside the easier it is to get a table. To guarantee one before the game.. just about 30 minutes before gametime should be fine.Even better, make a reservation if you're planning on eating downstairs.

Jerko
05-31-2005, 12:52 PM
Even better, make a reservation if you're planning on eating downstairs.

You can also make reservations for tables in the bar area, ie, "on the glass" if you want. If you are not the SC account holder, he/she has to make the reservation for you. As for strollers, one year my buddy and his wife were able to check it in at the guest relations window behind home plate on the 100 level. Strollers are allowed in the SC, but to get from 100 level to the bar area you just have to take 2 elevators. One from 100 level to the dining level, then once you get near the tables there's another to take you up to the bar level.

Palehose13
05-31-2005, 12:56 PM

The SC crowd depends on the weather. The nicer it is outside the easier it is to get a table. To guarantee one before the game.. just about 30 minutes before gametime should be fine.

I got stadium club passes with my tickets for June 22nd. I noticed that it said soemthing about "proper attire". Since this is this commoner's first visit to the SC...what does this mean? Is it too much to assume that a jersey is ok? I don't think I am painting my chest and face that day...

Ol' No. 2
05-31-2005, 12:58 PM
I got stadium club passes with my tickets for June 22nd. I noticed that it said soemthing about "proper attire". Since this is this commoner's first visit to the SC...what does this mean? Is it too much to assume that a jersey is ok? I don't think I am painting my chest and face that day...A jersey is fine. They just want to eliminate the most egregious attires.

Jerko
05-31-2005, 12:59 PM
I got stadium club passes with my tickets for June 22nd. I noticed that it said soemthing about "proper attire". Since this is this commoner's first visit to the SC...what does this mean? Is it too much to assume that a jersey is ok? I don't think I am painting my chest and face that day...

A jersey is fine. Tank tops and real ****ty looking cutoffs are the only 2 things I've ever seen banned up there.

Palehose13
05-31-2005, 01:06 PM
A jersey is fine. Tank tops and real ****ty looking cutoffs are the only 2 things I've ever seen banned up there.

Dang! I guess my daisy dukes and cut off hooters shirt will have to wait for another day!

MUScholar21
05-31-2005, 01:07 PM
what all is available to me in the 300 section? I have tix for the June 13th game against the Diamondbacks, and it is the only section I have never sat in. Also, any specific gate for me to go in to get up there? Thanks all.

BainesHOF
05-31-2005, 01:23 PM
I'd suggest a baby sitter.

Tekijawa
05-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Dang! I guess my daisy dukes and cut off hooters shirt will have to wait for another day!

Can't say I've ever seen a Defensive Lineman in those! Would be interesting though!

How was the first Start?

elrod
05-31-2005, 01:50 PM
Strollers are fine. I usually park the stroller right near the top of the aisle - under the rope - and carry my son to my seat.