PDA

View Full Version : White Sox expired promotional coupons

JoseCanseco6969
05-31-2005, 11:22 AM
Well I just thought I'd share this with all of you since I recently was cleaning my apt room and found some free coupons for 2 Sox UD tix from last year from my MBNA credit card. It says for a free weekday game during the 2004 season. Well i figured, hey the worst that can happen is I waste a stamp sending this in. Turns out, I just got two tickets in the mail today for the Aug 17th game against the Twins! So anyone who comes across expired promos, dont throw them away cause you never know what the Sox might accept.

ewokpelts
05-31-2005, 11:24 AM
correct...gift certificates dont really expire...as for coupons(granton, entertainment book,)...those may expire....nonetheless, i'm going to try and use some granton coupons from last year this week...

Gene

JoseCanseco6969
05-31-2005, 11:37 AM
correct...gift certificates dont really expire...as for coupons(granton, entertainment book,)...those may expire....nonetheless, i'm going to try and use some granton coupons from last year this week...

Gene

good call. Worst they can say is no. Let me know if they accept them and I'll try and find my old granton coupon.

jake27
05-31-2005, 12:10 PM
i was sent a litter from mbna too that said i would get free ticket coupons for this year... never got them :(: