PDA

View Full Version : A-Row defended Frank on FSR on Saturday

Bisco Stu
05-30-2005, 10:51 AM
First time I've ever heard a radio interview w/ A-Row, and he was impressive. He said Frank gets a "bad rap" and also told pundits that predicted the Sox would finish in 4th that "they know where they can go."

A-Row's a good teammate. Call him the anti-PK.

starboy0
05-30-2005, 11:00 AM
Oh yeah. A-row is definitely (like Buerhle) one of the genuine good guys on the team. That's why I just bought the #33 jersey. It's the pinstripe vest. Wear a black tee under it and it looks sharp baybee!

gobears1987
05-30-2005, 11:07 AM
I still love Buehrle's dissing of Wrigley fans.

Sox of White
05-30-2005, 12:25 PM
I still love Buehrle's dissing of Wrigley fans.

That was classic, and we must always remember that beautiful moment.

kevingrt
05-30-2005, 12:29 PM
Remember everybody jumping on Rowand's back after he had the dirtbike accident in the offseason not to long ago. The fans anger seemed to motivate him and he came back with a great season last year. He is starting to get his firepower back this year and now everyone is on his bandwagon not only because of his ability on the field but his great personality. Everyone has got to love #33!!!

jeremydavid
05-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Let no one forget Buehrle's favorite childhood team was the Cardinals. So his dissing of the flubs probably stems from a long hate/pity affair with them.

Imagine if Buehrle went against the Cardinals in the WS. He's mentioned several times he still roots for the organization.

IA_soxfan
05-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Let no one forget Buehrle's favorite childhood team was the Cardinals. So his dissing of the flubs probably stems from a long hate/pity affair with them.

Imagine if Buehrle went against the Cardinals in the WS. He's mentioned several times he still roots for the organization.

Buehrle is first and foremost a competitor. If we were to ever face the Cards in the WS I'm confident he'd pitch his best game.

rowand33
05-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Buerhle's said before that he roots for the cards when the sox are out of it and that if it was a sox-cards series, he'd obviously be going for the sox.

so this year, when it is a sox-cards series, I don't think we have to worry about him throwing it. :D: