PDA

View Full Version : June 5 game - need info

SoxFan928
05-30-2005, 01:01 AM
I have a sightless friend who goes to a middle school in Villa Park - he said their orchestra (of which he happens to be a member) will be performing the National Anthem on June 5, and we were wondering if any of you guys know where they will be sitting. His orchestra section is sitting out, but he wants to go for the game.

Thanks in advance.

jake27
05-30-2005, 03:24 AM
I have a sightless friend who goes to a middle school in Villa Park - he said their orchestra (of which he happens to be a member) will be performing the National Anthem on June 5, and we were wondering if any of you guys know where they will be sitting. His orchestra section is sitting out, but he wants to go for the game.

Thanks in advance. are they just going to watch the game? it all depends where they got tickets for. most of the time i see school groups in the upper deck, some in lower tho. agian it depends where the school got their seats.

bafiarocks03
05-30-2005, 01:02 PM
This has nothign to do with it but i'll be there that day! It's Kid;'s Day! I'lll be getting Willie Harris, and a hug! woo!! :D:

Jjav829
05-30-2005, 11:21 PM
This has nothign to do with it but i'll be there that day! It's Kid;'s Day! I'lll be getting Willie Harris, and a hug! woo!! :D:

:o:

How do you get that because I want to be sure to steer clear. Is there a shot or something I can get to prevent getting it? :tongue: