PDA

View Full Version : Sox post game plan

Shoeless_Jim
05-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey I am going to the Sox game tomorrow. And i was hoping to go to get Pizza after the game. I have already been to Connie's Leona's and Gino's. I live in Ohio so I'm not too familiar with anything thing besides those places. Let me know if any of you know any other goods resturaunts around the stadium

Cubbiesuck13
05-29-2005, 10:28 PM
Go to Freddy's right by the park. Beefs as big as your head! Best Italian Beef in town hands down. I am hungry just thinking about it. Sure wish I could get some...

chisoxfanatic
05-29-2005, 11:00 PM
If you're interested in Mexican food, try Pancho Pistolas (31st & Union).

chisoxfanatic
05-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Go to Freddy's right by the park. Beefs as big as your head! Best Italian Beef in town hands down. I am hungry just thinking about it. Sure wish I could get some...

That place is only a couple of blocks south of where I live...Do ya want me to PM you some italian beef from there? ;)

Cubbiesuck13
05-29-2005, 11:18 PM
That place is only a couple of blocks south of where I live...Do ya want me to PM you some italian beef from there? ;)

If only there was a way... Seriously, I am hungry now. And I just ate. That place is so good. The Italian Ice there is awesome as well.

ode to veeck
05-30-2005, 09:16 AM
shoeless jim, if it hasn't been said already, welcome to WSI!

skobabe8
05-30-2005, 02:25 PM

What street is Freddys on? Is it on 31st? I haven't checked it out yet.

But I have gone to the Southside Shrimp House a couple of times. Great food! You can get a 1/2 lb. of jumbo shrimp and a 1/2lb. of scallops for like $12 and eat it while you walk to the park! Plenty of food for 2.

jabrch
05-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Hey I am going to the Sox game tomorrow. And i was hoping to go to get Pizza after the game. I have already been to Connie's Leona's and Gino's. I live in Ohio so I'm not too familiar with anything thing besides those places. Let me know if any of you know any other goods resturaunts around the stadium

Lou Malnatti's Sausage (patty, not crumble) is my favorite in town. It's downtown - just not by the park.