PDA

View Full Version : Tide turning for the Sox- Lakeview BB&B

joe47
05-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Some more evidence maybe the tide of popularity is turning to the Sox. I was in the Bed Bath and Beyond in Lakeview today (the one at Broadway and Diversey). Near the front of the store, they had large Sox and Cubs magnets. The sign said, "Team magnets for the White Sox or that other team in Chicago." I thought it was great, someone at that store must be a big Sox fan.

bigfoot
05-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Some more evidence maybe the tide of popularity is turning to the Sox. I was in the Bed Bath and Beyond in Lakeview today (the one at Broadway and Diversey). Near the front of the store, they had large Sox and Cubs magnets. The sign said, "Team magnets for the White Sox or that other team in Chicago." I thought it was great, someone at that store must be a big Sox fan.

LOL....

but, for a moment there, i thought you referring to Wrigley as .....Beyond!
Though I'm not sure that the "Eau de Urinal" would be a big seller.

Clembasbal
05-29-2005, 09:25 AM

Yeah, and that person probably just lost his/her job.

That is pretty sweet though, ballsy move in the Lakeview neighborhood.

ThatGuyOnTheL
05-29-2005, 01:09 PM
As an ex-employee of the Deerfield BBB (where, much to my surprise, I sold Eddy Curry a $19 comforter), I'm impressed.

SOXSINCE'70
05-29-2005, 01:48 PM
This morning I went into a White Hen in Deerfield.The clerk said
she was glad to finally see some Sox fans coming into the store.:cool:

Hangar18
06-04-2005, 10:59 AM

thats excellent!