PDA

View Full Version : Who Says Cubs Fans don't care about the Sox?

White Sox Josh
05-26-2005, 09:53 PM
This was a blog started by someone who goes to my school who is a delusional Cubs fan. I thought this was one of the most hilarious and stupid things i've ever read. Cubs fans are so stupid.
http://whitesoxsuck.blogspot.com/

Uncle_Patrick
05-26-2005, 10:02 PM
There was a Twins fan who had a similar blog, only at least it was so delusional it was funny. This guy is just a cry baby. Man, Cubs fans have turned into the biggest bunch of whiners this year.

SOXintheBURGH
05-26-2005, 10:02 PM
:chunks

HebrewHammer
05-27-2005, 12:07 AM
The twinkies fan hasn't posted in over a week(I check two or three times a day, I can't help it, that site kills me). Every time we'd lose a few ballgames he'd predict the end of our run and the Sox would rattle off a few more wins to "delay the inevitable."

This joker hasn't posted since last thursday, what happened since then? Oh yeah, we took 2 out of 3 at The Urinal. My guess is he pops up again in time for the next series in June.

My personal favorite is the final paragraph, that may be my new sig.

Whenever the subject of cubs fans not caring about the White Sox I bring up the fact that they celebrated like they won the world series after sweeping us last year.

MrRoboto83
05-27-2005, 06:19 AM
this guy is really wacked for sure, but he has had anything to write in a week or so

http://whitesoxstinks.blogspot.com

DumpJerry
05-27-2005, 07:22 AM
Next week, he can say "it's only June." Before he knows it, he'll be saying "the Sox won the World Series because all the good players on all the other teams in the Big Leagues were injured and the Sox took unfair advantage of the situation."

In 2010 after we have won our 6th straight WS title, he'll say "Who cares? Wrigley is beautiful and the aromas are what make baseball great."

This guy needs to lay down and take a nap.

mikehuff
05-27-2005, 07:58 AM
About Frank...

"He always throws oil on the team chemistry and will destroy the great chemistry they have."

"He's 37 and is coming off the worst ankle injury possible"

And you say this guy is in school?
Is he going to be a chemist or a doctor perhaps?

Palehose13
05-27-2005, 09:24 AM
...unless Ken Williams goes out and gets Bronson Arroyo and his saturn-sized nuts.

Hey Josh...could you do me a favor and ask this guy how he knows about Arroyo's testicles? Thanks. :cool:

Dick Allen
05-27-2005, 09:38 AM
There was a Twins fan who had a similar blog, only at least it was so delusional it was funny. This guy is just a cry baby. Man, Cubs fans have turned into the biggest bunch of whiners this year.Not the least of whom is Mike "high school radio station" Murphy.

TDog
05-27-2005, 12:15 PM
If all the curses leveled against the Cubs and White Sox actually work, you Chicago people will never see a World Series. Like World Series tickets have been a drain on your income in most of your, oh, lifetimes.

I don't believe in curses and continue to root for the Sox with the good people at WSI. Cubs fans shut up when I point out to them that I have actually been to a World Series since moving West. San Diego, 1984. Watching the Padres get there was where the fun was, though.

miker
05-27-2005, 12:16 PM
It's websites like this (whitesoxstinks.blogspot.com, not WSI) that make me wish I could hack Internet servers...

White Sox Josh
05-27-2005, 12:18 PM
If all the curses leveled against the Cubs and White Sox actually work, you Chicago people will never see a World Series. Like World Series tickets have been a drain on your income in most of your, oh, lifetimes.

I don't believe in curses and continue to root for the Sox with the good people at WSI. Cubs fans shut up when I point out to them that I have actually been to a World Series since moving West. San Diego, 1984. Watching the Padres get there was where the fun was, though.There are no curses! The reason why the Sox haven't won a World Series since 1917 is because they haven't had good enough teams. The Sox didn't lose last year because they lost Frank and Magg$, they lost because the Twins were just a better team than the Sox.

TDog
05-27-2005, 12:24 PM
... The Sox didn't lose last year because they lost Frank and Magg$, they lost because the Twins were just a better team than the Sox.

After the Sox lost Frank and Maggs they were.

Baby Fisk
05-27-2005, 12:25 PM
this guy is really wacked for sure, but he has had anything to write in a week or so

http://whitesoxstinks.blogspot.com (http://whitesoxstinks.blogspot.com/)

That kid is messed up. His comments about the Zaun incident were beyond contempt. Anyone who dedicates portions of their life to hating someone or something is not right in the head. Let's never mention him again.

EDIT: PHG made a good point in another thread about bloggers. Basically they are cowards with a website who don't have to defend any of the **** they post online. If they posted similiar opinions here, they would find their views routinely thrashed and denounced.

White Sox Josh
05-27-2005, 12:33 PM
After the Sox lost Frank and Maggs they were.No I hate the Twins however they were a better team than the Sox last year. They had a much better pitching staff and they were much better at doing the little things to win games.

Hangar18
05-27-2005, 01:46 PM

http://whitesoxstinks.blogspot.com

This chick from NJ is basically ridiculous ...........

I want Mags back
05-27-2005, 01:57 PM
:chunks

el Puque

skottyj242
05-27-2005, 02:57 PM
I recommend that you guys look at the comments if you haven't already, there's a pretty good one at the very bottom. I have no idea who would have put that there.