PDA

View Full Version : Personalizing a Jersey

skottyj242
05-26-2005, 10:04 AM
Hello all, was wondering if anyone could answer a question for me. I am taking a jersey to Triple Threat Sports on Saturday to get someone's name and number on the back (I still haven't figured out who yet) but I was wondering if anyone has ever taken a jersey there. I've had them do a couple at Soxfest but I've never been to the shop. Can they do it right there? If not how long before it's ready? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TheOldRoman
05-26-2005, 11:15 AM
I have had several jerseys done there. They do a good job. It takes them verying amounts of time, depending on their workload. Once I went in needing a patch sewn onto a jersey, and they did it right away. I dont know how busy they are now, but it will likely take them between 1-3 weeks to get the jersey done. As for the store, its easy to miss. Its a tiny little building in a weird spot. You can go there, but there isnt really a showcase or anything like that. When you walk in, there are a bunch of sewing machines and people doing jerseys. Everyone there is cool, though.