View Full Version : Personalizing a Jersey

05-26-2005, 10:04 AM
Hello all, was wondering if anyone could answer a question for me. I am taking a jersey to Triple Threat Sports on Saturday to get someone's name and number on the back (I still haven't figured out who yet) but I was wondering if anyone has ever taken a jersey there. I've had them do a couple at Soxfest but I've never been to the shop. Can they do it right there? If not how long before it's ready? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

05-26-2005, 11:15 AM
I have had several jerseys done there. They do a good job. It takes them verying amounts of time, depending on their workload. Once I went in needing a patch sewn onto a jersey, and they did it right away. I dont know how busy they are now, but it will likely take them between 1-3 weeks to get the jersey done. As for the store, its easy to miss. Its a tiny little building in a weird spot. You can go there, but there isnt really a showcase or anything like that. When you walk in, there are a bunch of sewing machines and people doing jerseys. Everyone there is cool, though.