PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to San Diego?

32nd&Wallace
05-25-2005, 02:56 PM
I will be there for the Sunday, June 12 game. Never been to California before. Looking forward to seeing Pet Co Park.

hawkjt
05-25-2005, 03:04 PM
The Padres definitely concern me with their lights out pitching. And best home record in BB. I know this will sound like a whine but why cant the sox avoid five trips to the west coast? Central location is a curse at times cuz they figure they can send the sox west for 3 lousy games.

Hangar18
05-25-2005, 03:25 PM
I just found out theres a Bar in the Western Metal Building out there .......
how cool is that? I'll be painting the town red Thursday nite, probably
Pacific Beach area, then hit the Fri and Sat nite games ...........

BaseballTonyght
05-25-2005, 03:52 PM
I'm heading down for the Saturday game. Haven't been down to PetCo but I've heard it's great.

santo=dorf
05-25-2005, 05:56 PM
I'll probably be at all 3 games.

Parrothead
05-25-2005, 06:22 PM
I will be there for the Sunday, June 12 game. Never been to California before. Looking forward to seeing Pet Co Park.

Will be there Thursday afternoon and leaving Sun afternoon. Going to Fri & Sat games. Staying about 1 mile from the stadium.

Palehose13
05-25-2005, 06:26 PM
I just found out theres a Bar in the Western Metal Building out there .......
how cool is that? I'll be painting the town red Thursday nite, probably
Pacific Beach area, then hit the Fri and Sat nite games ...........

Yep, and if you haven't gotten your tickets yet I would suggest "standing room" tickets for you. With those you can wander all over the ballpark and they have counters all over the concourse for those with the standing room tickets (including the Western Metal building).

wsoxfan
05-25-2005, 06:53 PM
me and a buddy of mine are probably gonna be there for the sat. night game. If anyone knows of any good bars/restaurants to go after feel free to post 'em...

shaunburnette
05-26-2005, 03:33 PM
i am flying down from san francisco to orange county and meeting a buddy there. then were taking the drive down to san diego. i will be at the sat game. cant wait! been looking at that one on the calander for 5 months!:bandance:

if anyone knows or has any suggestions for sox hangouts for before or after the game please let me know.