PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Wolf Bleeding Cubbie Blue

Brian26
05-25-2005, 01:50 PM
I really don't know what happened to this guy, because I really liked him about 17 years ago. Anyway, this morning on the Loop morning show, the Sox got third billing on the sports segment. They followed news of the Cubs big victory over the Astros last night and Jeff Gordon's performance on the 7th inning stretch. Unbelievable. The Sox still have the best record in baseball and won in dramatic fashion last night, and they got upstaged by Jeff Gordon singing and a .500 ballclub. It's pathetic.

Uncle_Patrick
05-25-2005, 03:08 PM
I don't think Bruce Wolf bleeds Cubbie blue. When I saw the show this morning (around 6:30) I could have sworn that they led with Sox coverage and then went to the Cubs and the Jeff Gordon fiasco. I could be wrong, though. However, Bruce is always quick to bash the Cubs, along with Patrick Elwood, so I think that bleeding Cubbie blue is not Wolf's problem.

Fake Chet Lemon
05-25-2005, 03:56 PM
Bruce Wolf hasn't been entertaining since JohnnyB left town, who cares what he thinks. The "Chet Chit Chat" thing was beyond lame (does he still do it? man I hope not). I hear crap like that on our airwaves and I think maybe were are just a hillbilly midwest town with skyscrapers.

John Barrett
05-25-2005, 10:38 PM
the bruce's ( wolf & levine) are drillrods!