PDA

View Full Version : My report from friday (sorry it's late)

JohnBasedowYoda
05-24-2005, 10:48 PM
I went to the game on friday and i must say....i was suprised. Not one cub fan said one thing to me about my sox jersey...absolutely no razzing. THe only person that said anything to me was the stubhub guy i picked the tix up from. Anywho... i took some awesome pics....someone tell me how to upload them to the photo gallery

batmanZoSo
05-24-2005, 11:12 PM
I went to the game on friday and i must say....i was suprised. Not one cub fan said one thing to me about my sox jersey...absolutely no razzing. THe only person that said anything to me was the stubhub guy i picked the tix up from. Anywho... i took some awesome pics....someone tell me how to upload them to the photo gallery

I was there too, where'd y'all sit at?

I didn't get any razzing either. Then again, I rarely do. Also I was wearing a grey sweater, so you wouldn't know I was a Sox fan by lookin' at me. I was as obnoxious as I could be in the seats though, and I kept yelling "that's a white sox winner!" in the concourse after the game. That was a sweet day. :cool:

JohnBasedowYoda
05-24-2005, 11:13 PM
I was there too, where'd y'all sit at?

I didn't get any razzing either. Then again, I rarely do. Also I was wearing a grey sweater, so you wouldn't know I was a Sox fan by lookin' at me. I was as obnoxious as I could be in the seats though, and I kept yelling "that's a white sox winner!" in the concourse after the game. That was a sweet day. :cool:

i was in 515 all the way at the top....damn was it windy.

batmanZoSo
05-24-2005, 11:20 PM
i was in 515 all the way at the top....damn was it windy.

You might've seen me walking around the concourse up there. I went walking up there just for the different view, plus I wanted to work up some body heat. That was brutal weather because I didn't dress up that warm...in the sun and in the car it was pretty warm, but in the shade with all the wind it was terrible. Wrigley's too open.

JohnBasedowYoda
05-24-2005, 11:21 PM
You might've seen me walking around the concourse up there. I went walking up there just for the different view, plus I wanted to work up some body heat. That was brutal weather because I didn't dress up that warm...in the sun and in the car it was pretty warm, but in the shade with all the wind it was terrible. Wrigley's too open.

i just had the sox jersey...wasn't about to cover it up. old style kept me warm