PDA

View Full Version : Cub Fans on MVP Baseball online

DaveIsHere
05-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Thought this was funny today, I was playing MVP 2005 on Xbox live and did the Optimatch and get matched up with a Cub fan, who upon seeing that the Sox are my default team proceeds to scream as loud as he can into the Mic "SOX SUCK!!!!!!!!!" and then disconnects.

I thought that little jab was quite clever!! :rolleyes:

Dub25
05-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Thought this was funny today, I was playing MVP 2005 on Xbox live and did the Optimatch and get matched up with a Cub fan, who upon seeing that the Sox are my default team proceeds to scream as loud as he can into the Mic "SOX SUCK!!!!!!!!!" and then disconnects.

I guess he didn't want a beat down like the sox gave the cubs this weekend.

BearSox
05-23-2005, 06:59 PM
XBox probably gave the Cubs better stats thatn the Sox as well for the game :rolleyes:

Stroker Ace
05-24-2005, 11:09 AM
Did it sound like some 13 year old? I hate it when I'm playing Halo 2 and some kid keeps babbling on and on about how he is going to beat everyone. I love it when they just end up getting their behind whupped. :D: :cool:

DaveIsHere
05-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Did it sound like some 13 year old? I hate it when I'm playing Halo 2 and some kid keeps babbling on and on about how he is going to beat everyone. I love it when they just end up getting their behind whupped. :D: :cool:

No he sounded older, 20-something I would guess. Just found it funny as all i said back was 31-13

Tizzlewizzle
05-24-2005, 12:00 PM

I must be way behind in technology, but do you talk through the XBox, the TV, or something else? I apologize for my stupidity

DaveIsHere
05-24-2005, 12:20 PM
I must be way behind in technology, but do you talk through the XBox, the TV, or something else? I apologize for my stupidity

You have a headset, with earpiece and Mic, prety cool to talk to someone across the country while you are playing them. Not cool if they are a whiney Cub fan or cranky 13 year old who screams if you miss the strike zone. The weird thing is people always want to play Strikes only, so I go along and have been dominating with Freddy Garcia, he curveball is nasty. You should hear the expletives when they see Shingos 54 MPH Change:D: