PDA

View Full Version : Zambrano's Press Conference

SOXPHILE
05-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Did anyone hear what Mr. Jackass said when he was asked about his pitch that grazed A.J's elbow ? He responds with "he should have gotten out of the way". This ass clown continues to show, time and time again what an immature piece of garbage he is. I actually sometimes find myself wishing an injury on him, which is wrong. I hate that guy. The best justice for him would be just to get lit up in all of his starts. Did I mention that I hate that guy ?

jackbrohamer
05-22-2005, 11:08 AM
I usually don't hold it against ballplayers who are too demonstrative, but something about Zambrano has always made me really despise him. IMHO he's too emotionally unstable to make it big time. But the guy can pitch.

ChiFabulous1
05-22-2005, 12:36 PM
The sox pre game show reported that his arm was injured because he is on the computer 5 hours a day. I develop software and sit in front of the computer 8+ hours a day and my arm doesn't bother me. It makes you wonder what hes doing on the computer.

DumpJerry
05-22-2005, 01:18 PM
The sox pre game show reported that his arm was injured because he is on the computer 5 hours a day. I develop software and sit in front of the computer 8+ hours a day and my arm doesn't bother me. It makes you wonder what hes doing on the computer.
I really don't need to know.............

White Sox Josh
05-22-2005, 03:54 PM
The moron actually made a decent column today! Wow!
Zambrano rips Pierzynski

''I guess that's new baseball,'' Baker grumbled. ''I don't even think it hit him. Pierzynski was standing back; it wasn't even close.''

True to form, Zambrano ripped Pierzynski for not avoiding his pitch, even after he obviously had hit Rowand. ''He should get out of the way,'' said Zambrano, ever the child at 23. ''It looks like he put his shoulder into it to get on base. I don't know why he had to do that. I wasn't trying to hit him. ''

He inflamed matters by inferring Pierzynski didn't have the guts to approach him and pursue any grievances. ''He did say something to the bench. He didn't say it right to my face,'' Zambrano said. ''I took the ball, he didn't say nothing.''

What he didn't realize was that the Sox were trying to get in his head. ''He shows emotions and likes to look in our dugout a lot, so we like to have success against him,'' Rowand said afterward, echoing his harsher opinions earlier in the week. ''You get up for any game against those guys, but we enjoy going up against him.''

Real class act!