PDA

View Full Version : Im going to my FIRST WHITE SOX GAME!!!

CardinalFanSox56
05-21-2005, 10:57 PM
June 15 vs Arizona Diamondbacks. my section is box 114.....Are these good seats? Thanks!

Ol' No. 2
05-21-2005, 11:04 PM
June 15 vs Arizona Diamondbacks. my section is box 114.....Are these good seats? Thanks!On the White Sox website you can find a stadium diagram that shows you where your seats are. Click on the appropriate section and you can see a field view from there.

Linky (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ballpark/y2005/seating_pricing/index.jsp)

C-Dawg
05-21-2005, 11:06 PM
Welcome!! :smile:

I like the 114-116 area of the park; its a pretty good view of the field and you may get a foul ball there.

chisoxmike
05-21-2005, 11:14 PM
June 15 vs Arizona Diamondbacks. my section is box 114.....Are these good seats? Thanks!

Yeah they are, you're on the first base line in right field.

CardinalFanSox56
05-21-2005, 11:22 PM
Awesome, sounds good. One more question, do they sell jerseys there at the game? Say i wanted to buy a Mark Buehrle jersey, do they have those?

Ol' No. 2
05-21-2005, 11:25 PM
Awesome, sounds good. One more question, do they sell jerseys there at the game? Say i wanted to buy a Mark Buehrle jersey, do they have those?There's a gift shop on the concourse behind home plate. (Boy, it's a good thing you don't have UPPER deck tickets. I'd hate to go through that again.:wink:) Or better still, get there early and walk a few blocks down 35th street to The Grandstand (http://www.grandstandsox.com).

seanpmurphy
05-21-2005, 11:26 PM
Awesome, sounds good. One more question, do they sell jerseys there at the game? Say i wanted to buy a Mark Buehrle jersey, do they have those?

Do bears poop in the woods? :D:

Rocklive99
05-21-2005, 11:30 PM
I always love the middle of the lines, toward the end of the row, great view of everything. Congrats! I recommend going early, aside from $8 parking if you're there real early, there's plenty of stuff to do, whether it be watching BP (and a lot of players will talk to you or sign autographs) or just checking out the different things of the park

hsnterprize
05-21-2005, 11:41 PM
June 15 vs Arizona Diamondbacks. my section is box 114.....Are these good seats? Thanks!As others have already said...YES, these are good seats.

Welcome to White Sox Interactive, and have a GREAT time at U.S. Cellular Field. Lord knows...too many Cub fans are afraid to go there because they either A) think Wrigley Field is as close to heaven as possible and the "Cell" is hell...or B) they don't have the good sense to know a good ballpark when they see one.

CardinalFanSox56
05-21-2005, 11:45 PM
Alright thanks everyone..i cant wait to go..and i cant wait to see you guys in the World Series vs my Cardinals:wink:

A.T. Money
05-22-2005, 12:16 AM
If you want a REAL Buehrle jersey, go to Grandstand. The store is on 35th, about 3 blocks west of the stadium. The ones they sell in the park are replicas...unless they have authentics too....not sure.

BTW, I replied to your post on the Cardinals board (LetsGoSox).

SoxFan76
05-22-2005, 12:25 AM
Do bears poop in the woods? :D:

Is a bear catholic? Does the pope crap in the woods? :D:

SOXfnNlansing
05-22-2005, 01:34 AM
June 15 vs Arizona Diamondbacks. my section is box 114.....Are these good seats? Thanks! good for you! I hope you really enjoy your first game. This is a great year to start your pilgrimage to Comisky

SOXfnNlansing
05-22-2005, 01:36 AM
I always love the middle of the lines, toward the end of the row, great view of everything. Congrats! I recommend going early, aside from $8 parking if you're there real early, there's plenty of stuff to do, whether it be watching BP (and a lot of players will talk to you or sign autographs) or just checking out the different things of the park I stop into the 1st base bar before the game and they always give me a parking pass (they'll give you one too), have a couple beers, then walk to the game and have a couple after and have a great time with Sox fans. If you've never been there it's a good time 33rd and Normal

MUsoxfan
05-22-2005, 01:39 AM
Alright thanks everyone..i cant wait to go..and i cant wait to see you guys in the World Series vs my Cardinals:wink:

I'll be attending my first Cards game when they play the team from the northside on 7/22. I'll be shopping for some Cardinal Red very soon....

shoota
05-22-2005, 01:54 AM

Good idea buying a Sox Buehrle jersey, since you'll never get the opportunity to buy an authentic Cardinals Buehrle jersey. It's common knowledge that Buehrle is a huge Cardinals fan who was raised in Cards country. Unfortuately for all you Cards fans, he will pitch his entire Hall of Fame career on the South Side of Chicago. :D:

Enjoy your time at Comiskey (many Sox fans refuse to call it by it's bought name).

I tell every Cardinal fan I meet that we have a common bond and appreciation for each other: We both hate the Cubs and their fans. For this reason, the Cardinals have slowly developed into my favorite NL team, save for the year 2003, when the NLCS champions were my favorite NL team.