PDA

View Full Version : About Time

White Sox Josh
05-21-2005, 08:51 PM
Finally Contreras has 2 Wins. I'm glad he got the win because he should be 5-1 but he's gotten either no run-support, the bullpen blew the lead or he was injured. He has been one of the better Sox Pitchers so far. Yes he has still been wild at times but he has made a ton of progress.

PAPChiSox729
05-21-2005, 09:03 PM
Finally Contreras has 2 Wins. I'm glad he got the win because he should be 5-1 but he's gotten either no run-support, the bullpen blew the lead or he was injured. He has been one of the better Sox Pitchers so far. Yes he has still been wild at times but he has made a ton of progress.

He has had his control problems, but compared to last year, Jose has made incredible strides. It's nice to see him finally starting to get his act together because he is very,very talented.

voodoochile
05-21-2005, 09:05 PM
He has had his control problems, but compared to last year, Jose has made incredible strides. It's nice to see him finally starting to get his act together because he is very,very talented.

Credit Coop with a great job once again...

Ol' No. 2
05-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Credit Coop with a great job once again...I admit I had some serious doubts about Cooper after the utter failure to produce a single viable starting pitcher from the minor leagues for the last two years. But you have to give him a lot of the credit for Garland's and Contreras' success. The faster pace that's been so successful for both of them is classic Cooper.