PDA

View Full Version : easiest way to get to the urinal

jake27
05-21-2005, 05:43 PM
im going to the flubs game wendsday night (to see roger clemens pitch really). im wondering what the best way to go is. im coming from the NW burbs. i know i could take the blue line, go down to jackson or washington, transfer to red line and go north to the urinal form there. how far away is the addison stop on the blue line from the urinal? i dont mind a mile or so walk. i hate taking buses so i want to avoid those all together.

Herbal
05-21-2005, 05:59 PM
The blue-line stop is probably about 3 miles or so down Addison from the Urinal. If the bus is out as an option, the red-line is the way to go.

With all the traffic on Addison, the el may not take that much longer anyway.

Whitesox029
05-21-2005, 06:33 PM
My television.
That's as close as I'll ever go unless someone gives me free tickets to see the Sox there.

jake27
05-21-2005, 09:45 PM
The blue-line stop is probably about 3 miles or so down Addison from the Urinal. If the bus is out as an option, the red-line is the way to go.

With all the traffic on Addison, the el may not take that much longer anyway.just what i needed, thanks!

Frater Perdurabo
05-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Easiest way to get to the Urinal? Find the closest public building. Walk inside. Go to the door marked "Men." Open the door. Walk several steps forward and look left or right and you're there!

What's really funny is that the park we affectionately call "The Urinal" would be upgraded immensely if it had those appliances installed!

Perhaps we ought to call it "The Trough!" :D:

soxGirl14
05-21-2005, 10:44 PM
im going to that game too! what section are ya?
i grew up with the astros since i lived in houston for 10 years..so any time they play the cubs i always root for them and thought it be fun to see them *hopefully* kick the cubs ass like the Sox are doing now!!

hose
05-21-2005, 10:47 PM
im going to the flubs game wendsday night (to see roger clemens pitch really). im wondering what the best way to go is. im coming from the NW burbs. i know i could take the blue line, go down to jackson or washington, transfer to red line and go north to the urinal form there. how far away is the addison stop on the blue line from the urinal? i dont mind a mile or so walk. i hate taking buses so i want to avoid those all together.

If you take the Skokie Swift it will let you off 1/2 block away.

Dempster is off the Edens and there is parking at the depot.

SOXPHILE
05-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Be sure to wear a haz-mat suit. Oh, and you might want to bring a bunch of packets of those moist towelette thingies. After going to the mens room, you don't want to wash your hands in those sinks. They pee in them too.

StillMissOzzie
05-22-2005, 12:03 AM
Easiest way to the Urinal? Show one of their scouts that you can hit 80mph and throw strikes, they'll get you a seat in their bullpen.

SMO
:D:

jake27
05-22-2005, 06:33 PM
im going to that game too! what section are ya?
i grew up with the astros since i lived in houston for 10 years..so any time they play the cubs i always root for them and thought it be fun to see them *hopefully* kick the cubs ass like the Sox are doing now!! i donno yet, havent got got tickets yet. probally way up top in the corner, i just want the cheapest seats i can get.

NonetheLoaiza
05-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Be sure to wear a haz-mat suit. Oh, and you might want to bring a bunch of packets of those moist towelette thingies. After going to the mens room, you don't want to wash your hands in those sinks. They pee in them too.

Don't forget the hardhat.