PDA

View Full Version : here's a trick to get great tickets for tomorrow's game

SOXfnNlansing
05-21-2005, 12:14 PM
go to cubs.com and keep clicking on single ticket and best available. It'll try to sell you sec215 or other seats, but then it'll offer you sec 11 or 10. I got 2 single tickets that way just an hour ago. It took me a half hour of clicking but it pays off. Good luck... tickets are $60+$7 fee though.

Mickster
05-21-2005, 12:23 PM
I managed to get 2 sets of tickets this morning for friends. I am already going tomorrow (224 row 1) and bought 2 tickets in 211 and 2 tickets in 523. Pairs are still available, keep trying.

shoota
05-21-2005, 03:46 PM
I managed to get 2 sets of tickets this morning for friends. I am already going tomorrow (224 row 1) and bought 2 tickets in 211 and 2 tickets in 523. Pairs are still available, keep trying.

Thank you. I took your advice and got 2 tickets together on the lower deck. My only option was Will call so that's what I chose. My question is: Where's will call at Wrigley? How early do I have to get there to get my tickets?

Has anybody ever used Will Call at Wrigley before? I need some advice because I don't want to miss one pitch of McCarthy's first MLB victory.

Mickster
05-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Thank you. I took your advice and got 2 tickets together on the lower deck. My only option was Will call so that's what I chose. My question is: Where's will call at Wrigley? How early do I have to get there to get my tickets?

Has anybody ever used Will Call at Wrigley before? I need some advice because I don't want to miss one pitch of McCarthy's first MLB victory.

:thumbsup: More Sox fans in attendance tomorrow. Let's make the place sound like Sox Park North!!!! I have no idea about willcall. I'lll be going to the game 2 hours early, though.

ewokpelts
05-21-2005, 04:11 PM
will call's at the main entrance........on clark/addison....

GENE

skobabe8
05-21-2005, 04:37 PM
See ya there, boys! I've been counting down the days to PAYBACK since July 4, 2004. I had broom after broom shoved in my face. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna be obnoxious. But I am gonna be vocal. (and carry a broom)

shoota
05-21-2005, 05:47 PM
:thumbsup: More Sox fans in attendance tomorrow. Let's make the place sound like Sox Park North!!!! I have no idea about willcall. I'lll be going to the game 2 hours early, though.

Yeah, I was going to get one seat, but I really needed the second seat to have a place to hold my broom. :D: Naw, I'm going with another diehard Sox fan, and we're holding our brooms.

Thanks for the answer Gene. :cool:

HEADS UP TO SOX FANS ATTENDING TOMORROW'S GAME: DO NOT BRING A FULL SIZE BROOM. I tried bringing a full size broom two years ago when the Sox were in line to sweep the Cubs at Comiskey. Even in full Sox gear the Comiskey ticket attendant didn't allow me to bring it in, so I walked back to my car, sawed it in half with my Army knife and a Bo Jackson smash over my knee, and jocked it. I tucked the broom under my armpit and ran it down the side of my body and under my shorts next to my hip. If you run it under your armpit, your arm will easily cover the broom handle.

So tomorrow, either buy a smaller broom to hide, or cut your wooden one down because I'm sure they won't allow you to stroll in with one. Plan on jocking it. I'm going to the store tonight to buy a new one that'll be easy to jock.

Brian26
05-21-2005, 06:42 PM
HEADS UP TO SOX FANS ATTENDING TOMORROW'S GAME: DO NOT BRING A FULL SIZE BROOM. I tried bringing a full size broom two years ago when the Sox were in line to sweep the Cubs at Comiskey. Even in full Sox gear the Comiskey ticket attendant didn't allow me to bring it in, so I walked back to my car, sawed it in half with my Army knife and a Bo Jackson smash over my knee, and jocked it. I tucked the broom under my armpit and ran it down the side of my body and under my shorts next to my hip. If you run into under your armpit, your arm will easily cover the broom handle.

So tomorrow, either buy a smaller broom to hide or cut your wooden one down because I'm sure they won't allow you to stroll in with one. Plan on jocking it. I'm going to the store tonight to buy a new one that'll be easy to jock.

I doubt I'll ever need this advice in real life, but I give you superstar kudos on taking the time to write such a detailed how-to on broom smuggling into major sporting events. :D:

shoota
05-21-2005, 06:47 PM
I doubt I'll ever need this advice in real life, but I give you superstar kudos on taking the time to write such a detailed how-to on broom smuggling into major sporting events. :D:

haha, thanks Brian. :thumbsup: