PDA

View Full Version : Dusty Baker's inferiority complex

shoota
05-20-2005, 12:42 PM
As I've written in another thread, I believe Dusty gave Zambrano one extra day of rest after his 136-pitch outing because that would allow Z to open the series verses the Sox, NOT because he needed the rest. Baker has no history of giving his starters an extra day of rest after a high pitch count.

I read this week in the Tribune that Dusty also wanted Todd Walker back from injury for the series against the Sox. The Trib said that was Dusty's original plan.

NOW I learned reading a Cubbie message board that Bruce LeVineline said that Borowski will return to the Cubs this weekend.

Dusty Baker has such an inferiority complex about the White Sox that he's setting the timetable for his injured players to return for the Sox series months in advance.

What a ****ing tool Baker is. I hope we sweep this .474 team and get his combative, whining, racist, lying, rotation-setting, jailbait-flirting loser fired.

Ol' No. 2
05-20-2005, 12:45 PM
As I've written in another thread, I believe Dusty gave Zambrano one extra day of rest after his 136-pitch outing because that would allow Z to open the series verses the Sox, NOT because he needed the rest. Baker's never done that for his pitchers.

I read this week in the Tribune that Dusty also wanted Todd Walker back from injury for the series against the Sox. The Trib said that was Dusty's original plan.

NOW I learned reading a Cubbie message board that Bruce LeVineline said that Borowski will return to the Cubs this weekend.

Dusty Baker has such an inferiority complex about the White Sox that he's setting the timetable for his injured players to return for the Sox series months in advance.

What a ****ing tool Baker is. I hope we sweep his .474 team and get his combative, whining, racist, lying, rotation-setting, jail-bait flirting loser fired.OH NO!!!! Borowski may be back??? We're screwed now.:o:
Not to worry. The Cubs will have no need for a closer this weekend.

It speaks volumes about the state of Cubs baseball that they're all sitting around pining for Joe Frikkin' Borowski.:rolleyes:

shoota
05-20-2005, 12:49 PM
OH NO!!!! Borowski may be back??? We're screwed now.:o:
Not to worry. The Cubs will have no need for a closer this weekend.

It speaks volumes about the state of Cubs baseball that they're all sitting around pining for Joe Frikkin' Borowski.:rolleyes:

I know, I was thinking the same. But it does upset me how the Sox series is all he thinks about if he's planning return dates for his injured players based on when his team plays Chicago's best.

As if it's possible, Baker's childish actions just make me want to beat the Cubs even more this weekend. I want a sweep and all his plans to blow up in his face.