PDA

View Full Version : MLB Draft

The Spaz
05-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Any interest in the upcoming draft that is less than a month away? We draft 15th barring any trades. If you are interested what position and what players would you like us to draft. I know the baseball draft is a capshoot but I love every Major League Sports draft. Go Sox!:bandance::gulp:

Daver
05-19-2005, 08:33 PM
Any interest in the upcoming draft that is less than a month away? We draft 15th barring any trades. If you are interested what position and what players would you like us to draft. I know the baseball draft is a capshoot but I love every Major League Sports draft. Go Sox!:bandance::gulp:

You can't trade draft position in baseball.

The Spaz
05-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Wow I never knew that.:o: Thanks for the information. You learn something new everyday from tyhis very informative board.:D:

nccwsfan
05-19-2005, 08:50 PM

It's cliche, but go after the best available player not under the services of Scott Boras. I'd go with pitching- you can never have enough good pitching in an organization.

Randar68
05-19-2005, 09:41 PM

There is usually extensive draft-day coverage here on the minor league board, including live updates, scouting reports on the players we've picked, and as many links as humanly possible. Anually some of the longest threads at WSI are based on the draft. Be patient, the time will come. It's still early.

Daver
05-19-2005, 09:47 PM
There is usually extensive draft-day coverage here on the minor league board, including live updates, scouting reports on the players we've picked, and as many links as humanly possible. Anually some of the longest threads at WSI are based on the draft. Be patient, the time will come. It's still early.

I won't be around during the draft this year Randar, it is all up to you.