PDA

View Full Version : Sox in Sports Weekly

mccoydp
05-19-2005, 03:29 PM
I picked up this week's copy of USA Today Sports Weekly with the cover shot of Garland, Beurhle, and Pierzynski. Not too bad an article...gives a better view of what A.J. is like and plays down the negative talk about him.

I don't read the printed mags much, but I can't remember seeing a high-profile shot of the Sox like this is quite a while.:D:

Note the interesting positioning of Garland and Beurhle on the cover.

PAPChiSox729
05-19-2005, 03:34 PM
I picked up this week's copy of USA Today Sports Weekly with the cover shot of Garland, Buehrle, and Pierzynski. Not too bad an article...gives a better view of what A.J. is like and plays down the negative talk about him.

I don't read the printed mags much, but I can't remember seeing a high-profile shot of the Sox like this is quite a while.:D:

Note the interesting positioning of Garland and Buehrle on the cover.

The Sox will get plenty of media attention as the season progresses, as lon as they keep winning. I'd be interested to see what the media would do if the Sox slipped a little. There will always be a lot of bandwagon reporters. That is starting to happen with this team now.

Corlose 15
05-19-2005, 03:42 PM
I picked up this week's copy of USA Today Sports Weekly with the cover shot of Garland, Beurhle, and Pierzynski. Not too bad an article...gives a better view of what A.J. is like and plays down the negative talk about him.

Note the interesting positioning of Garland and Beurhle on the cover.

The USA today weekend edition had Scott Podsednik on the cover and a story on Big Jon in the issue as well.

mccoydp
05-19-2005, 03:45 PM
I missed that one. I read all of my news on the Internet everyday and only get the local Sunday paper at home.

Thanks for the note!