PDA

View Full Version : BBTN Nice comments - again

ChicagoHoosier
05-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Harold just picked Garland to win the Cy Young award because "the Sox will give him offense" and because "they will be contending all year long." Another seat just got filled on the bandwagon.

Also, did anyone else just add Aaron Rowand to their fantasy team if he was still available? I love him in the 3 hole!

Finally - anyone getting to Wrigley early for Sox BP?

gobears1987
05-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Harold just picked Garland to win the Cy Young award because "the Sox will give him offense" and because "they will be contending all year long." Another seat just got filled on the bandwagon.

Also, did anyone else just add Aaron Rowand to their fantasy team if he was still available? I love him in the 3 hole!

He won't be in the 3 hole for long. Frank will have it soon

Palpidious
05-17-2005, 09:45 PM
is he still saying that sub .200 paul konerko should be on the all star team :?:

MIgrenade
05-17-2005, 09:55 PM
is he still saying that sub .200 paul konerko should be on the all star team :?:

He doesn't know that he's under .200.

cheeses_h_rice
05-17-2005, 10:03 PM
Nice to hear fatboy Kruk and bucktoothed ninnie Peter Gammons praising Derrek Lee and Ryan Dempster as BB2Nite closed out its broadcast tonight. How many games are the Flubs below .500, again? What place are they in in their division?

cheeses_h_rice
05-17-2005, 10:12 PM
And guess which 8-0 pitcher isn't on the bucktoothed ninnie's list of the top 5 starters in MLB?

:angry:

SoxWillWin
05-17-2005, 10:19 PM
ROFLMAO @ bucktoothed ninny.......

Honestly though, Gammons opinions should be taken out and beheaded, shot, drawn and quartered, hanged, poisoned, shot again, drowned, disemboweled, burned at the stake, shot some more, run through a meat grinder, and dumped in a landfill.......did I leave anything out????

JoseCanseco6969
05-17-2005, 10:38 PM

Harold is a tool and will probably retract his statement when Garland eventually loses a game

Actually just after i picked up rowand( I had him earlier and cut him) i read this post. Hopefully hes back. PK has been KILLING my team. Hes rotting on the bench now.

Ill be at Wrigley for friday and sunday...I'm supposed to be (tailgaiting??) in some VIP (parking lot???) this is what im told...i wont believe it till i see it. My buddy claims we're tailgaiting in some cemetary parking lot near wrigley. (Claims 2ish blocks away) Sounds crazy to me, but if its true...much better than going to one of those damn bars. Anyone know of such a place to tailgait???

cheeses_h_rice
05-17-2005, 10:47 PM
Ill be at Wrigley for friday and sunday...I'm supposed to be (tailgaiting??) in some VIP (parking lot???) this is what im told...i wont believe it till i see it. My buddy claims we're tailgaiting in some cemetary parking lot near wrigley. (Claims 2ish blocks away) Sounds crazy to me, but if its true...much better than going to one of those damn bars. Anyone know of such a place to tailgait???

There's a big parking lot owned by the cemetery on Grace, I believe, which is 2-3 blocks north of the park. I've only parked there once a couple years ago, so I'm not positive that tailgating is allowed, or at least grills and that sort of thing.

batmanZoSo
05-17-2005, 11:39 PM

I will. This will be the first time ever seeing them take BP.

WWE Champion
05-17-2005, 11:43 PM
There's a big parking lot owned by the cemetery on Grace, I believe, which is 2-3 blocks north of the park. I've only parked there once a couple years ago, so I'm not positive that tailgating is allowed, or at least grills and that sort of thing.
When the el is going by the Sheridan stop (several blocks north of Wrigley), there is a big cemetery out just west of the tracks. I'd assume this is what's being talked about, but I don't know how close to the park it actually goes (can't be that close, though).

mantis1212
05-17-2005, 11:50 PM
He won't be in the 3 hole for long. Frank will have it soon

I think maybe Frank should go to the cleanup spot, leave Rowand at 3rd (he's been hitting since that move). That way Paulie can be dropped down to sixth until he gets out of this funk. Just my thoughts...

infohawk
05-18-2005, 09:08 AM
ROFLMAO @ bucktoothed ninny.......

Honestly though, Gammons opinions should be taken out and beheaded, shot, drawn and quartered, hanged, poisoned, shot again, drowned, disemboweled, burned at the stake, shot some more, run through a meat grinder, and dumped in a landfill.......did I leave anything out????

Ah, the Rasputin treatment.

Flight #24
05-18-2005, 09:13 AM
Nice to hear fatboy Kruk and bucktoothed ninnie Peter Gammons praising Derrek Lee and Ryan Dempster as BB2Nite closed out its broadcast tonight. How many games are the Flubs below .500, again? What place are they in in their division?

Was I the only one who saw 1-nut & Reynolds giggling like schoolgirls over Smoltz's run & dive? It was funny, but those 2 sounded like they were toking up at breaks.