PDA

View Full Version : Holy $%^&!!!!!

Lip Man 1
05-16-2005, 11:51 PM
From tonight's Chicago Tribune:

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-050516thomaswatch,1,6338965.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

Lip

Palpidious
05-16-2005, 11:53 PM
i bet some people need to live up to some "i'll do x if the trib ever does a watch for a sox player"

voodoochile
05-16-2005, 11:55 PM
i bet some people need to live up to some "i'll do x if the trib ever does a watch for a sox player"

I wasn't even paying attention. I thought Lip was freaking out because Frank was facing JB...:D:

Who says we have no voice?

Who says we have no power?

SOX ARMY! :cool:

GiveMeSox
05-17-2005, 12:01 AM
Holy crap is right. Someone is going to get fired at the trib!

cheeses_h_rice
05-17-2005, 12:03 AM
:knue

"Just wait 'til you technogeeks see where we put that in the paper edition...the Women's Section! Sike! Bwaahahahahaha!"

Deadguy
05-17-2005, 12:07 AM
Who is this Frank Thomas fella? 36 is awfully old to still be considered a prospect. Must be one of those AAAA players.

ND_Sox_Fan
05-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Thomas could face former Sox teammate James Baldwin, who is 3-2 in eight starts for the Lynx. Ottawa is the Orioles' Triple-A team.

Glad to see the watch. Thought this was interesting ... didn't know JB was still around.

CLR01
05-17-2005, 12:22 AM
But did they provide directions for anyone who wanted to attend the game?

Jjav829
05-17-2005, 12:26 AM
Who is this Frank Thomas fella? 36 is awfully old to still be considered a prospect. Must be one of those AAAA players.

Oh no! KW got screwed again. He probably thought he was getting a good, young player named Frank Thomas and instead he got this old guy. Damn!

:smile:

C-Dawg
05-17-2005, 07:17 AM
But did they provide directions for anyone who wanted to attend the game?

Yeah, what he said! And instructions for buying tickets would be nice too.

DumpJerry
05-17-2005, 08:23 AM
I saw it and thought for a moment I had a psychotic break with reality. I rubbed my eyes and saw it again. I came on here, saw this thread which confirmed that I had seen it for real and then started getting angry at the fact that KW had traded Big Frank to the Flubs.

daveeym
05-17-2005, 09:03 AM
I wasn't even paying attention. I thought Lip was freaking out because Frank was facing JB...:D:

Who says we have no voice?

Who says we have no power?

SOX ARMY! :cool: My thread in what's the score yesterday went overlooked regarding the hands in the red eye, talking about sox fans worrying more about press articles on attendance, and the sox hand shooting back with your editors would let you print that. However, while it's quite clear they're hearing us, I feel like they're mocking us. Followed up with that soxist bastard windsock trying to pick a fight with ozzie. I feel like they're all snickering, saying, "all right, we'll give you a media barrage and hopefully you crumble like the cubs do in the spotlight."

Lip Man 1
05-17-2005, 12:54 PM
Which is partly why I want this club to win more this year then ever before. I'm tired of 83 wins, I'd at least like a playoff spot and hopefully at least one home win in the post season.

Lip