PDA

View Full Version : Let 'em talk

Daitchman
05-16-2005, 02:39 PM
Jon Garland is 754 home runs away from tying Hank Aaron's record!!!!!!

-Dan Daitchman

Baby Fisk
05-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Hey, welcome the **** aboard!

Sox of White
05-16-2005, 02:41 PM
You know what? **** Kruk and all of the analysts that say we suck and that we're overrated. Let 'em talk about how we won't make the playoffs and how the twinkies are still better. What matters is what we do on the field, not what soome overpayed analysts misinterpret. I can't wait until the Sox prove to everyone that our best record in baseball isn't a fluke. Our team era is under 4, and we're the #1 team in baseball. Just wait until we shut the whole world up when we have over 100 wins at the end of October. Go Sox! **** the Cubs!

-Dan Daitchman

Word. Well put.

VA_GoGoSox
05-16-2005, 02:50 PM
You know what? **** Kruk and all of the analysts that say we suck and that we're overrated. Let 'em talk about how we won't make the playoffs and how the twinkies are still better. What matters is what we do on the field, not what soome overpayed analysts misinterpret. I can't wait until the Sox prove to everyone that our best record in baseball isn't a fluke. Our team era is under 4, and we're the #1 team in baseball. Just wait until we shut the whole world up when we have over 100 wins at the end of October. Go Sox! **** the Cubs!

-Dan Daitchman

:ozzie

"I love this [bleeping] guy!"

FRANK FORT
05-16-2005, 02:55 PM
This has probably been said before, but hasn't Kruk been badmouthing the Sox ever since he retired mid-season while playing for the Sox? That's how I remember it, can someone confirm this? I seem to remember Kruk going on about how Frank was a jerk, the club house was no fun, etc. It seems to me that he's carried these feelings with him for like 7 or 8 years.

seanpmurphy
05-16-2005, 03:00 PM
:whiner: = Kruk

TheOldRoman
05-16-2005, 03:03 PM
This has probably been said before, but hasn't Kruk been badmouthing the Sox ever since he retired mid-season while playing for the Sox? That's how I remember it, can someone confirm this? I seem to remember Kruk going on about how Frank was a jerk, the club house was no fun, etc. It seems to me that he's carried these feelings with him for like 7 or 8 years.
Midseason? He retired mid-GAME.

I want Mags back
05-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey, welcome the **** aboard!

Thats ****ing board

stillz
05-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Kruk is a world-class wanker, and every single piece of analysis he's given this season has been hollow. Just because you get all blustery and put your loud-mouthed weight behind an argument doesn't make it solid.

Let BT and the rest of the know-it-alls keep dissing the Sox. It's us fans who'll have the last laugh come October.

Baby Fisk
05-16-2005, 03:32 PM
Kruk is a world-class wanker, and every single piece of analysis he's given this season has been hollow. Just because you get all blustery and put your loud-mouthed weight behind an argument doesn't make it solid.

Let BT and the rest of the know-it-alls keep dissing the Sox. It's us fans who'll have the last laugh come October.

Kruk reached new depths last year when he presented a list of underperforming players, most of whom happened to be on the DL. John Kruk is all class.

itsnotrequired
05-16-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm still waiting to see how his "Randy Johnson will win 30 games this season" prediction plays out.:rolleyes:

Dick Allen
05-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Midseason? He retired mid-GAME.Yeah, I was at that game in Camden Yards. If I'm not mistaken, he left when his lifetime batting avg was at .300, he didn't want to make another out to drop it below .300, or something like that. Of course, those of us at the game couldn't understand why he was taken out of the game

Nellie_Fox
05-16-2005, 11:20 PM
Boy, I don't know what show you guys have been watching lately.

Yeah, early in the season Kruk was skeptical, as were all the BBTN guys. But for the last several weeks, Kruk has been nothing but positive about the Sox, yet people here keep posting that Kruk says the team sucks.

Lip Man 1
05-17-2005, 12:09 AM
Nellie:

Sox fans have long memories especially when they are insulted.

Lip

AZChiSoxFan
05-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I was at that game in Camden Yards. If I'm not mistaken, he left when his lifetime batting avg was at .300, he didn't want to make another out to drop it below .300, or something like that. Of course, those of us at the game couldn't understand why he was taken out of the game

Kruk finished his career with 1170 hits in 3897 AB's for a career BA of .30023. He could have gone hitless in 3 more AB's and still finished right at .300.