PDA

View Full Version : Surveys at the Cell - TAKE THEM!

ewokpelts
05-16-2005, 01:22 PM
The survey crewas were out again this weekend. I was told by one of them that there are SEVEN different surveys to take, and that each crew member rotated their surveys after each user. Some of them are simple, with questions about where u live, st holder or not, but some are about ticket prices, fan experience, overall safety, and even if you like southpaw.....
I recommend that everyone takes at least one survey. Aside from the free comiskey cash(a buck's worth), you're given a voice in how this team treats it's fans......they want to know how we fell...so let's tell em!

Gene

Ol' No. 2
05-16-2005, 01:27 PM
The survey crewas were out again this weekend. I was told by one of them that there are SEVEN different surveys to take, and that each crew member rotated their surveys after each user. Some of them are simple, with questions about where u live, st holder or not, but some are about ticket prices, fan experience, overall safety, and even if you like southpaw.....
I recommend that everyone takes at least one survey. Aside from the free comiskey cash(a buck's worth), you're given a voice in how this team treats it's fans......they want to know how we fell...so let's tell em!

GeneThey could save themselves a lot of trouble and just get an account here.:cool:

LVSoxFan
05-16-2005, 01:27 PM
I've done one already. That's a good sign that they care somewhat about the experience.

ewokpelts
05-16-2005, 01:37 PM
They could save themselves a lot of trouble and just get an account here.:cool:trust me..they read what's on this site....but not every sox fan knows about this site, let alone post on the boards....that's why teh surveys are important
Gene

dickallen15
05-16-2005, 02:12 PM
I took one yesterday. Got my Comiskey Cash worth $1 with Frank Thomas. I think I'll keep it in my wallet for a little while.

ChicagoHoosier
05-16-2005, 02:46 PM
How do I get a survey? Is there a booth, or are they just lucky to find you? I'd fill out one in a heartbeat if offered.

NSSoxFan
05-16-2005, 02:48 PM
I took one on the Wednesday day game vs. KC. I'm glad that I took it because they asked questions that I wanted to give my input on. For example, they asked if I liked the canned music they play, which of course I said 'NO'. Also, I got to finally tell someone how much I hate the Chevrolet Pride Crew.

Brian26
05-16-2005, 03:03 PM
trust me..they read what's on this site....but not every sox fan knows about this site, let alone post on the boards....that's why teh surveys are important
Gene

But not every Sox fan is as smart as this bunch :D:

thepaulbowski
05-16-2005, 04:24 PM
I took one at the park last and one this year at Soxfest. They ask pretty good questions. Hopefully they are listening to the answers....

HomeFish
05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
What's cool is that the people administrating the surveys, at least at the KC game I took one, are the same "Pride Crew" that throws out t-shirts.

shoota
05-16-2005, 04:34 PM
Also, I got to finally tell someone how much I hate the Chevrolet Pride Crew.

:roflmao:

Thanks. I hate that too.

cubhater
05-16-2005, 06:21 PM
How do I get a survey? Is there a booth, or are they just lucky to find you? I'd fill out one in a heartbeat if offered.

My buddy and I took the survey on the fan deck before Sunday's game and I noticed them walking around the concourse in left field.

C-Dawg
05-16-2005, 08:05 PM
My buddy and I took the survey on the fan deck before Sunday's game and I noticed them walking around the concourse in left field.

Sounds about right. Get there early, hang around the OF concourse, and you're bound to see them.

I didn't know there were more than one different surveys. Guess I'll have to do them all eventually.

ND_Sox_Fan
05-16-2005, 11:14 PM
I took one during the second home series of the season. They were actually in the upper deck reserved section to talk to me. It was a good survey about the radio and TV stations that I listen to/watch along with what media sources I use to get my news on the Sox. They also wanted to know about ticket purchases and season ticket packages. I thougt it was a great idea.

Lip Man 1
05-17-2005, 12:08 AM
Make sure you all mention WSI as your primary 'media source!' LOL

:smile:

Lip

mweflen
05-17-2005, 10:50 AM
:roflmao:

Thanks. I hate that too.

They are evolving into the Luvabulls, btw. Monday, the women were doing a full-on cheerleading routine on the dugouts. Don't quite know how I feel about that. Oh wait... it's coming to me...

:chunks

Church Turtle
05-17-2005, 11:17 AM
I didn't notice a cheerleading routine on the dug out at the games I was at, but throwing out the T-shirts was fine by me. I just wish I'd gotten one. (I'd agree that cheering on the dug outs is too much.)