PDA

View Full Version : Oh No...The Scrubs are now in 4th place.

StrTrkker
05-15-2005, 08:36 PM
:supernana:

Hey...maybe they'll hit the bottom of the standings before All-Star break...

Dan H
05-16-2005, 11:52 AM
:supernana:

Hey...maybe they'll hit the bottom of the standings before All-Star break...

We can only hope. Meanwhile, the Sox need to kick them when they're down this weekend.

ma_deuce
05-16-2005, 11:57 AM
We can only hope. Meanwhile, the Sox need to kick them when they're down this weekend.

I don't think so. They are gonna use this series as a springboard to turn it around. Not that they care about the White Sox and all... but you'll see!

:dtroll:

maurice
05-16-2005, 02:04 PM
4th place? That's impossible. The Cub-Times told me that the cubs were certain to achieve 1st place, now that Scott Rolen is injured.

What a classic example of cub fan logic. What a shame that it appears in a Chicago major daily newspaper.

daveeym
05-16-2005, 02:20 PM
4th place? That's impossible. The Cub-Times told me that the cubs were certain to achieve 1st place, now that Scott Rolen is injured.
:roflmao: That was the same thing being said on both the score and espn on saturday morning as well.

A Flubs fan called in and chewed one of the shows out and asked them to compare the flubs v cardinals lineups even without rolen.

They proceeded to only mention what St. Louis lost and did no comparison whatsoever, saying the Cubs have a great chance at catching St. Louis.

SoxSpeed22
05-16-2005, 02:40 PM
:roflmao: That was the same thing being said on both the score and espn on saturday morning as well.

A Flubs fan called in and chewed one of the shows out and asked them to compare the flubs v cardinals lineups even without rolen.

They proceeded to only mention what St. Louis lost and did no comparison whatsoever, saying the Cubs have a great chance at catching St. Louis.Assuming the Cardinals' starting pitching and bullpen gets beat to s*^# this year and injuries to their lineup happen...no. St. Louis is in a one horse race.