PDA

View Full Version : Quote Of The Day 5/15

Lip Man 1
05-15-2005, 08:16 PM
"There is a pretty vibrant non-mass media Sox world out there, Web sites that go very well with the passion that our fans bring. If they're frustrated by any newspaper coverage ... on a given day, you can pretty much read what you want to read online as well as hear commentary on the media." Scott Reifert to the Tribune's Phil Rosenthal.

Sounds like Scotty boy has been lurking at WSI! Feel free to join up Scott we won't attack you...LOL

Lip

Brian26
05-15-2005, 09:41 PM
"There is a pretty vibrant non-mass media Sox world out there, Web sites that go very well with the passion that our fans bring. If they're frustrated by any newspaper coverage ... on a given day, you can pretty much read what you want to read online as well as hear commentary on the media." Scott Reifert to the Tribune's Phil Rosenthal.

Sounds like Scotty boy has been lurking at WSI! Feel free to join up Scott we won't attack you...LOL

Lip

Yeah, I read that quote from Reifert this morning as well and knew immediately that he's a WSI lurker. I bet there are a lot of lurkers out there in the media...more than are willing to admit it.

On a greater level, quotes like that not only justify the entire existence of online forums/messageboards/blog communities, but it pays a certain level of respect to them.

And on a personal level, it's gratifying to know that people are reading your stuff out there and enjoying it (maybe).

hsnterprize
05-15-2005, 09:48 PM
And I'll be one of the members of the media who actually am PROUD to not only lurk, but to have signed up on WSI. Let's face it...there's an underground movement going on, and it's got silver and black all over it. Let the red and blue Cubbie lovers have their fun...the revolution will be televised, on the radio, and all over the cyberworld!!!!!

DumpJerry
05-15-2005, 11:33 PM
I doubt Moronetti lurks here. Can't spell "WSI."