PDA

View Full Version : Kass Article a Must Read

lukesappling
05-15-2005, 02:28 PM
This may be my favorite Sox article so far, he feels exactly the same way I feel. This season has the potential to be fantastic, lets enjoy the run!

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/chi-0505150275may15,1,5565990.column?coll=cs-home-headlines

BRDSR
05-15-2005, 09:35 PM
I also read the article just a few minutes ago and emailed Kass my thanks. It was a remarkably good article from an out-of-the-closet White Sox fan at the Tribune. It was a great article and if you missed it you have to check it out. He hits the nail on the head when it comes to defining Sox fans.

chisoxmike
05-15-2005, 09:39 PM
The Rick Morrissey article is pretty good too.

forkball
05-16-2005, 01:53 PM
I e-mailed the link to all my Cub fan friends who alway's say I am bitter. I also liked Holmes and Bardo talking about it last night on the Score.

Dub25
05-16-2005, 05:55 PM
I loved the article except the part that says we are bitter for being born on the wrong side of town. I'm not!:dunno:

pudge
05-16-2005, 07:52 PM
I loved the article except the part that says we are bitter for being born on the wrong side of town. I'm not!:dunno:

Yeah I actually didn't like all that bitter stuff. I realize there are a heafty helping of bitter Sox fans, but most I know are not bitter at all. They love their team and just want to see them win. And even if the Sox do win, there will be plenty to be bitter about, because the Cubs will still be more loved.

petekat
05-16-2005, 08:22 PM
can attest to the existence of out of the closet Sox fans at the tribune. I share season tix with Kass and several other Tribune reporters (whose identities remain secret). Just note that support for the Sox at the Tower is wider than one would think....:redface:

I also read the article just a few minutes ago and emailed Kass my thanks. It was a remarkably good article from an out-of-the-closet White Sox fan at the Tribune. It was a great article and if you missed it you have to check it out. He hits the nail on the head when it comes to defining Sox fans.