PDA

View Full Version : Dickerson and Levine Just Read My Email

Brian26
05-15-2005, 10:16 AM
Dickerson just read my email to Bruce. This is what I sent:

"I still hold a grudge with Bruce for interrupting the Sox opening day pregame show (20 minutes before the game) to announce breaking news about Aramis Ramirez signing with the Cubs. That was sacreligous.

Brian in Chicago"

Dickerson actually got a chuckle out of it.

Levine just responded by saying it was the pre-"pre-game" show on that day, and he never would have done it if it was in the actual "pre-game" show.

BS.

He broke in 20 minutes before the first pitch.

Kogs35
05-15-2005, 11:26 AM

"I still hold a grudge with Bruce for interrupting the Sox opening day pregame show (20 minutes before the game) to announce breaking news about Aramis Ramirez signing with the Cubs. That was sacreligous.

Brian in Chicago"

Dickerson actually got a chuckle out of it.

Levine just responded by saying it was the pre-"pre-game" show on that day, and he never would have done it if it was in the actual "pre-game" show.

BS.

He broke in 20 minutes before the first pitch.

levine line also said he was at EVERY whitesox home game. hey bruuuuuuuuuuuuce where were u when the flubbsters where in milwakee and espn1000 had some1 else there:rolleyes:

C-Dawg
05-15-2005, 08:04 PM

Yes he broke in 20 minutes before the first pitch with some news that the Score had reported an hour earlier . :angry: I say that if they can't report Cub news on time they should save it until after the Sox broadcast is over! After all it was the SOX pre-game show, not the Cub report.

DrCrawdad
05-15-2005, 08:18 PM
levine line also said he was at EVERY whitesox home game. hey bruuuuuuuuuuuuce where were u when the flubbsters where in milwakee and espn1000 had some1 else there:rolleyes:

LeVineLine has made at least two Cubbie road trips, vs. D-Backs and Milwaukee. 38 games into this season and LeVineLine has zero Sox road trips. Although he will travel with the team this Friday-Sunday...to Wrigley.

I don't think LeVineLine is right. On May 3, the Sox began a home series against the Royals while the Cubbies played the Brewers in Milwaukee. LeVineLine was in Milwaukee with the Cubbies. So, LeVineLine missed at least that May 3 Sox home game.

Lip Man 1
05-15-2005, 10:02 PM
Crawdad:

E-mail that little item to the station.

Lip

DrCrawdad
05-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Crawdad:

E-mail that little item to the station.

Lip

Do you have an email address for whom it go to?

Kogs35
05-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Do you have an email address for whom it go to?

Silvy & Carmen Silvyandcarmen@espnradio1000.com
Mac,Jurko,Harry Macjurkoharry@espnradio1000.com
Dickerson& the OG Jdandtheog@espnradio1000.com
Talkin Baseball Bruce.w.levine@abc.com
Chicago baseballtoday Chicagobaseballtoday@espnradio1000.com
Len Wiener Len@espnradio1000.com (this was the last email addy i had for him)

do not know jim pastor the gm email addy

hope this helps