PDA

View Full Version : Kids club is back! (and it's free too!)

ewokpelts
05-15-2005, 09:21 AM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20050514&content_id=1049647&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

It has two levels: Free and $27 bucks. The free version you get 2 free tickets, as well as stickets, wristband, and other stuff...the pay version gives you a hat, collector's box, and 4 free tickets....signups begin today...if you're taking your kids to the game, sign them up!

Gene

shoota
05-16-2005, 04:50 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20050514&content_id=1049647&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

It has two levels: Free and $27 bucks. The free version you get 2 free tickets, as well as stickets, wristband, and other stuff...the pay version gives you a hat, collector's box, and 4 free tickets....signups begin today...if you're taking your kids to the game, sign them up!

Gene

I went to whitesox.com and clicked on the kids link, but I don't see where to sign up for the kids club. I see an animated mascot holding a bat with the words "All-Stars" and "Sluggers"--the two kids club options, but the words aren't hyperlinked.

I confused. :?:

WagMan
05-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Okay, for the umpteenth time I've tried to enter my registration info and it's not taking. :angry:
I've been waiting for so long to put my kids in the club and now all the website says is "We're Sorry. Please return to the registration page and check your information." Well, I've done that! Anyone have any suggestions? Or, should I just wait and call tomorrow?

ewokpelts
05-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Okay, for the umpteenth time I've tried to enter my registration info and it's not taking. :angry:
I've been waiting for so long to put my kids in the club and now all the website says is "We're Sorry. Please return to the registration page and check your information." Well, I've done that! Anyone have any suggestions? Or, should I just wait and call tomorrow?
call tomorrow
Gene

shoota
05-16-2005, 10:41 PM

Good luck calling. I called the specific kids club phone number today during normal business hours, and I wasn't given the option of talking to a live person. The automated voicemail told me to leave my contact info so they could get back to me at a later time. Nevertheless, I'll try again tomorrow and post my results.