PDA

View Full Version : day games

bobwsx
05-14-2005, 07:25 AM
i have section 117 row cc for tomorrow.it will be my 3 year olds first game.i was wondering will we be in the sun all day?also do they still have those baseball card pictures he could take?if so where is that located?thank!!!any other suggestions for us to do?

soxjim
05-14-2005, 08:14 AM
On Sunday we have tickets in the same section. If Im not mistaking the booth was around section 153 down the lf foul line near the corner.

TornLabrum
05-14-2005, 08:31 AM
i have section 117 row cc for tomorrow.it will be my 3 year olds first game.i was wondering will we be in the sun all day?also do they still have those baseball card pictures he could take?if so where is that located?thank!!!any other suggestions for us to do?

Sec. 117 is down the right field line, so whether you're in the sun all day or not depends a lot on how far down the aisle you are. I'd guess no unless you're in the first few rows. (So prepare to freeze when you're in the shade or move to the third base side.)

Ol' No. 2
05-14-2005, 10:59 AM
Sec. 117 is down the right field line, so whether you're in the sun all day or not depends a lot on how far down the aisle you are. I'd guess no unless you're in the first few rows. (So prepare to freeze when you're in the shade or move to the third base side.)Aren't the double letter rows the ones they added a few years ago? You'll likely be in the sun until late in the game. Nice seats that would have been even better if Sammy was playing.:tongue:

shoota
05-14-2005, 03:59 PM

Welcome to WSI bobwsx. Go to Whitesox.com and hover your mouse over the U.S. Cellular Field tab, then click on Seating and Pricing. There you'll find a graphic of the park showing the seating sections, prices and schedule.

ewokpelts
05-14-2005, 04:03 PM
the photo booth is long gone...i think the cell phone store is there now