PDA

View Full Version : What's up Sox fans?

moochpuppy
11-09-2001, 03:08 PM
Love the new format gentlemen.

FarWestChicago
11-09-2001, 03:10 PM
Hey Mooch!! Where the heck have you been? Good to see you!

moochpuppy
11-09-2001, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Hey Mooch!! Where the heck have you been? Good to see you!

I've been around FWC. Just haven't been back here in quite awhile.

How've you been?

Soxheads
11-09-2001, 03:16 PM
Welcome back! Here's a welcome gift: :beer

FarWestChicago
11-09-2001, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy

I've been around FWC. Just haven't been back here in quite awhile.

How've you been? Well, I'm still employed. That's saying a lot these days. I'm learning a bit about databases, programming and other geek stuff. How are you doing?

moochpuppy
11-09-2001, 03:20 PM
Well, I'm still employed. That's saying a lot these days. I'm learning a bit about databases, programming and other geek stuff. How are you doing?

Keeping busy for sure. Changing our whole computer system here at work, just about done remodeling my house, loved the fact the Sox finished 69-50 after that terrible start (gotta love the kids) and thank my lucky stars for NFL Sunday ticket so I can watch my Bears for the first time in 4 years. WOO!

FarWestChicago
11-09-2001, 03:22 PM

Keeping busy for sure. Changing our whole computer system here at work, just about done remodeling my house, loved the fact the Sox finished 69-50 after that terrible start (gotta love the kids) and thank my lucky stars for NFL Sunday ticket so I can watch my Bears for the first time in 4 years. WOO! Very good timing on the Sunday Ticket. :)

moochpuppy
11-09-2001, 03:24 PM
Very good timing on the Sunday Ticket. :)

No ****. I love the fact that I never have to watch a commercial during a football game again.

NFL Sunday Ticket: Greatest invention of modern Man.

moochpuppy
11-09-2001, 03:36 PM
I gotta run. Good to talk to you again FWC. I'll be sure to stop in more often.

FarWestChicago
11-09-2001, 03:50 PM
I gotta run. Good to talk to you again FWC. I'll be sure to stop in more often. Sorry I disappeared. I had a couple of employees that needed some assistance. I look forward to seeing your around, Mooch.