PDA

View Full Version : Another Reason Sox have edge on O's

gosox83
05-13-2005, 01:46 PM
No one has mentioned yet how well the White Sox play in front of large home crowds. Yesterday was 50 degrees and a Thursday night, and they drew 29,000, just imagine tonight, Saturday, and Sunday......Should be 35 + for sure. I remember a game with 35 + that MB pitched back on April 4th. I think the score was something like ...???... 1 - zilch!!!!!!!

If you are going tonight and I would be if I didn't have a baseball game (coach) BE LOUD!!!!!!!

:neener: :neener: :neener: :party: :party: :party: :party: :dtroll:

Dibbs
05-13-2005, 01:50 PM
I am going tonight and tomorrow. Looking forward to some huge crowds....what an advantage that will be! I hope the weather gets better or there may be no game at all tonight.

tebman
05-13-2005, 01:56 PM
No one has mentioned yet how well the White Sox play in front of large home crowds. Yesterday was 50 degrees and a Thursday night, and they drew 29,000, just imagine tonight, Saturday, and Sunday......Should be 35 + for sure. I remember a game with 35 + that MB pitched back on April 4th. I think the score was something like ...???... 1 - zilch!!!!!!!

If you are going tonight and I would be if I didn't have a baseball game (coach) BE LOUD!!!!!!!

In a remarkable stroke of luck, a friend of my wife's called yesterday saying that she won a raffle for 4 LD tickets and a parking pass to tonight's game. She gave them to my wife because her husband's a [genuine, not nouveau] Cub fan. My young-adult daughter and son haven't been able to get to a game yet this year, and they both have friends in town, so off they go!

I told them to do me proud!:wired:

maurice
05-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Garland mentioned in his post-game comments how much he appreciated the crowd, how they knew the important moments in the game, and how much they helped him pitch in big situations like Tejada's AB.

:gulp:

Iwritecode
05-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Garland mentioend in his post-game comments how much he appreciated the crowd, how they knew the important moments in the game, and how much they helped him pitch in big situations like Tejada's AB.

:gulp:

I knew he could hear me standing up and clapping in my basement at that point in time. :cool: