PDA

View Full Version : It's Us against the World - And Let's Keep It That Way

SoxBoy14
05-13-2005, 10:46 AM
In a perfect world, the national and local media would be talking about the Sox as "a throwback team based on fundamentals and pitching", lauding Ozzie for his passion and fire and generally jumping on the bandwagon. I personally don't care for the bandwagon jumpers and will let it be known. You want converts? The more we thumb our nose at the naysayers, the more people will convert. Ozzie may not be the best manager in baseball but I've been sold on him since he dropped about 20 f-bombs on some Flub fans and kept mocking them about Bartman at the Urinal last year. That was priceless. Don't worry about getting love and respect. I don't need it. It's us against the world and let's keep it that way. And ...... heaven help the Flubs if we win the WS. It will be the biggest in-your-face of all time. Let us pray.

Stroker Ace
05-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Ozzie may not be the best manager in baseball but I've been sold on him since he dropped about 20 f-bombs on some Flub fans and kept mocking them about Bartman at the Urinal last year.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! How can you not love that!:D: