PDA

View Full Version : Denver Cub fans

pmck003
05-13-2005, 03:58 AM
I honestly feel real bad about flicking my cigarette butt into these cubs fans lexus, but why do they have to be so angry all the way out in Denver. Honestly, I didn't even know they were cub fans before they told me to shove it up my butt cause I told them I was born from parents in Oak Lawn. All my friends out here are angry with me for good reason (I am pretty small, and my friends don't need to get into any more fights). If I was more mature, I could of ignored these cub fans. These cub fans, honest to God, asked me if I knew who they were (in Denver). I started to laugh. That is when the cigarette butt happened. I put up this post in hopes that someone may of gone through something like this at one point in time and could give me some adivice.

pmck003
05-13-2005, 04:00 AM
I was wearing my sox hat, and said hello cause their car had Illinois plates.

shoota
05-13-2005, 04:25 AM
I honestly feel real bad about flicking my cigarette butt into these cubs fans lexus, but why do they have to be so angry all the way out in Denver. Honestly, I didn't even know they were cub fans before they told me to shove it up my butt cause I told them I was born from parents in Oak Lawn. All my friends out here are angry with me for good reason (I am pretty small, and my friends don't need to get into any more fights). If I was more mature, I could of ignored these cub fans. These cub fans, honest to God, asked me if I knew who they were (in Denver). I started to laugh. That is when the cigarette butt happened. I put up this post in hopes that someone may of gone through something like this at one point in time and could give me some adivice.

I'm guessing the friends with you are not from Oak Lawn like you. They probably didn't understand the whole Sox/Cubs rivalry. But relax, you did good. That's a funny move with the cigarette. The Cub fans deserved it since you were being friendly trying to say hello because they had Illinois license plates, but they had to bring up the anti-Sox BS.

Where and when did this take place? Was it in the parking lot during a Diamondbacks/Cubs game?

Wsoxmike59
05-13-2005, 06:50 AM

You can always put a couple marbles inside their hub caps! The rattling will drive them nuts!!:D:

34 Inch Stick
05-13-2005, 09:41 AM
Hey, Napoleon, calm down. It is just sports.

voodoochile
05-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Hey, Napoleon, calm down. It is just sports.

Really. Lucky you didn't get your head blown off doing something like that.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of anyone doing. Hopefully someday you actually grow up and when you do, you'll look back and realize what an idiot you were.

If this sounds harsh, good...

pmck003
05-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Really. Lucky you didn't get your head blown off doing something like that.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of anyone doing. Hopefully someday you actually grow up and when you do, you'll look back and realize what an idiot you were.

If this sounds harsh, good...

I agree. I promise I won't post any more rambles like this.

voodoochile
05-13-2005, 12:23 PM
I agree. I promise I won't post any more rambles like this.

My comment was not about the ramble. It was about the action. I won't ban someone for acting like an idiot in the real world.

Iwritecode
05-13-2005, 12:31 PM
My comment was not about the ramble. It was about the action. I won't ban someone for acting like an idiot in the real world.

It's a good thing because I would have been gone a long time ago. :D:

I just don't usually post the idiotic things I do on the boards...

Dick Allen
05-13-2005, 12:38 PM
Hey, they were Cub fans. The worst they would have done was hit him with their purses.

Clembasbal
05-13-2005, 12:48 PM
I hate So-called "Cubs" fans as much as the next guy. Next time just walk away and be the bigger man. When I do this and go home, I feel good about myself that I didn't do anything like I would have when I was in college (which was stupid then too).

MeanFish
05-13-2005, 12:56 PM
Hey, they were Cub fans. The worst they would have done was hit him with their purses.

Can I nominate that for POTW?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

DaleJRFan
05-13-2005, 01:22 PM
Wait, so... you flicked a cigarette into someone's car because they were a Cubs fan?? Maybe I missed something here... but the last person who flicked a cigarette at me got beat. I hope there is more to this story, like that they insulted your mom or something because flicking a cigarette butt, to me, is a declaration of war.

Flicking a cigarette at someone is kinda serious. Hopefully you were justified. I hate the Cubs and their fans as much as anyone, but I'm not going to throw down with someone because they root for the Big Blue Corporation.