PDA

View Full Version : I have no idea where Sox players live. Can you tell me?

GiveMeSox
05-13-2005, 12:19 AM
I think I remember hearing last year here and among other sox fans that Paulie was either building a house or lived just blocks from the cell in bridgeport. Today I was at the game and parked in my secret spot a few blocks away and walked to the park. Walking through the bridgeport area I saw a few gorgeous and huge houses that looked brand new right at the end of Lot G, like where Normal & Canal meet 33rd St. These houses looked multi million easily, absolutly spectacular. So that asks the question could one of these be Konerko's house, or maybe someone else sox related. Being so close to the Cell in Bridgeport in such a celebrity looking house just looks like it some sox players house and Paulie's name came to mind. What do you think??

Optipessimism
05-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Why don't you hang out in the bushes for a while and find out?

LuvSox
05-13-2005, 12:25 AM
What do you think??

I think you need to tell me where that secret parking space is :D:

GiveMeSox
05-13-2005, 12:27 AM
I think you need to tell me where that secret parking space is :D:

I actually have more than one, but perhaps I have said too much.

row18
05-13-2005, 12:36 AM
Are you talking about bridgeport village, if so those homes are nice.

mdep524
05-13-2005, 12:46 AM
Throw my name in the crowd that wants to hear where your "secret" parking space is!

GiveMeSox
05-13-2005, 12:58 AM
Are you talking about bridgeport village, if so those homes are nice.

I dont know these were on the corner of 33rd and Canal, right at the north end of Lot G. Big single family home looking like they were built yesterday. One is way bigger than the other with 2 garages but still both easily a million or more.

dcb33
05-13-2005, 01:02 AM
I think I remember hearing last year here and among other sox fans that Paulie was either building a ......house or lived just blocks from the cell in bridgeport. Today I was at the game and parked in my secret spot a few blocks away and walked to the park. Walking through the bridgeport area I saw a few gorgeous and huge houses that looked brand new right at the end of Lot G, like where Normal & Canal meet 33rd St. These houses looked multi million easily, absolutly spectacular. So that asks the question could one of these be Konerko's ......house, or maybe someone else sox related. Being so close to the Cell in Bridgeport in such a celebrity looking house just looks like it some sox players house and Paulie's name came to mind. What do you think??

I wouldn't want one of those homes because the port-a-potties for lot G are practically set up in their front yards. Nothing quite like dropping a couple mil for a house to end up having to watch a bunch of guys take a piss whenever you look out your front window...

chisoxfanatic
05-13-2005, 01:28 AM
I think I remember hearing last year here and among other sox fans that Paulie was either building a house or lived just blocks from the cell in bridgeport. Today I was at the game and parked in my secret spot a few blocks away and walked to the park. Walking through the bridgeport area I saw a few gorgeous and huge houses that looked brand new right at the end of Lot G, like where Normal & Canal meet 33rd St. These houses looked multi million easily, absolutly spectacular. So that asks the question could one of these be Konerko's house, or maybe someone else sox related. Being so close to the Cell in Bridgeport in such a celebrity looking house just looks like it some sox players house and Paulie's name came to mind. What do you think??

From what I recall, Paulie lives on Emerald.