PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lip...

mike squires
05-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey Lip, when should we look forward to a new Whitesox Interactive interview???

Lip Man 1
05-12-2005, 11:43 PM
The master of all he surveys, Pale Hose George, got one about a week and a half ago. He's in the process of putting together the pictures and audio highlights and I'm sure he'll have it up and running in due course.

I think fans of the White Sox from the late 70's / early 80's will fall all over themselves over this one. The man was funny, honest and didn't pull any punches about anyone connected with the organization at that time.

Hint...he's still around the Chicago area.

:smile:

Lip

DumpJerry
05-12-2005, 11:52 PM
The master of all he surveys, Pale Hose George, got one about a week and a half ago. He's in the process of putting together the pictures and audio highlights and I'm sure he'll have it up and running in due course.

I think fans of the White Sox from the late 70's / early 80's will fall all over themselves over this one. The man was funny, honest and didn't pull any punches about anyone connected with the organization at that time.

Lip
Harry Carey?

TommyJohn
05-13-2005, 09:11 AM

Lip

Did Anthony Perkins ever portray him in a movie?

mike squires
05-13-2005, 10:16 AM
It's gotta be Piersall. There is not a player I can think of that fits that category. If it is a player I'll guess Ralph Garr. But I don't think there's too many people here that would fall all over Ralph Garr....