PDA

View Full Version : scout seat

This is The Year
05-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Has anyone sat in the scout seats? (I believe that is what there called, if it is not then im talking about the seats behind home plate) I heard they are a ton of money are they really worth it

Infallible
05-12-2005, 05:01 PM
well considering that they're occupying the spaces where the normal box seats used to be, a deal I would not call them.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/yoda/img/movie_sm.jpg

mweflen
05-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Sure, I sat in the "scout seats." Last year. For about $160 less. I was thinking to myself... "What a steal! I can't believe these seats aren't $200. I can see right up Hunter Wendlestedt's butt crack!"

This is The Year
05-12-2005, 05:17 PM
haha

JohnBasedowYoda
05-12-2005, 05:56 PM
if you go to stubhub.com some folk have put their scout seats up for sale. if you wanna know what it's like to sit there without spending 10large

kevingrt
05-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Sure, I sat in the "scout seats." Last year. For about $160 less. I was thinking to myself... "What a steal! I can't believe these seats aren't $200. I can see right up Hunter Wendlestedt's butt crack!"

Amazing, wish they had those deals this year, lol

chisoxfanatic
05-12-2005, 10:57 PM
if you go to stubhub.com some folk have put their scout seats up for sale. if you wanna know what it's like to sit there without spending 10large

When you purchase tickets at Stubhub.com, do they go to Will Call, or do you have to purchase them in great advance so that they can send the tickets to your address?

DeuceUnit
05-12-2005, 10:59 PM
I sat in the scout seats, last week against KC. They were worth every penny. One of the best times I have ever had at a game.

ChiSoxGirl
05-12-2005, 11:02 PM
I used to sit in the "Scout Seats" all the time last season. My friend used to work at the ballpark and was an usher for one of those sections, and he'd hook me up almost every time I went to a game. I also sat in the first row right behind the net for the Marlins/Expos game in September (for $15!) and it was amazing down there! Those seats are awesome, but so *not* worth the $200 they're charging for them!

JohnBasedowYoda
05-12-2005, 11:03 PM
When you purchase tickets at Stubhub.com, do they go to Will Call, or do you have to purchase them in great advance so that they can send the tickets to your address?

i bought some tix and they ship them out via fedex. They charge shipping for that. But when i opened it up there was a thing for $10 off the next purchase. which is basically shipping

LuvSox
05-12-2005, 11:12 PM
I just did a quick eye-ball of the seats available on StubHub, not just the scout seats. SWEET BABY JESUS, who knew Sox tix could cost so much. I guess the buyer sets the price, but jeez........