PDA

View Full Version : Shingo

This is The Year
05-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Personally I think Shingo has last his chance for this year at being the closer for the rest of the year. Does any one else say Hermanson should be the all time closer. Because when shingo comes in I can't even watch.

Baby Fisk
05-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Your first post and you gripe about an underperforming player. You'll fit right in! :welcome:

All that's missing is a zany trade suggestion. Who do you think we could get for Shingo?

This is The Year
05-12-2005, 04:19 PM
I dunno yet basically everyone is doing pretty good besides Shingo. Although it is early in the year.

Baby Fisk
05-12-2005, 04:20 PM
I dunno yet basically everyone is doing pretty good besides Shingo. Although it is early in the year.

Good... good... What do you think of Derek Lee?

This is The Year
05-12-2005, 04:23 PM
I would not me mad with that but then what about P.K i think he will put up some good numbers even after the slow start.

ja1022
05-12-2005, 04:28 PM
I would not me mad with that but then what about P.K i think he will put up some good numbers even after the slow start.

Malone??? Is that you Malone???? C'mon buddy, welcome back.

Ol' No. 2
05-12-2005, 04:29 PM
:welcome:

And it's generally considered good manners not to start a new thread about something already being discussed. If you look farther down the Sox Clubhouse thread list, you'll see another thread with the same title.

Baby Fisk
05-12-2005, 04:31 PM
OK, I have to stop before the Mods beat my ass. Hey This Is The Year, check out this thread (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49922) to find out what the hell we are getting at. It was hilarious goings on just yesterday on the topic of Shingo-for-Lee. Seriously tho, welcome aboard. :cool:

This is The Year
05-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Sorry about that

Rocky Soprano
05-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Welcome! :gulp:

DumpJerry
05-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Sorry about that
Don't worry about it. You'll soon learn we're a tough crowd here sometimes. You'll notice we're toughest on two groups of people: anyone associated with the Flubs and any Sox player that cost us our most recent game that was lost.

Other than that, we give each other a good ribbing. BTW, when something is written in teal, it is meant to be sarcasm.

:welcome:

Hangar18
05-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Ozzy is the one that needs to be smacked for bringing SHINGO
into a TIE GAME on the Road nonetheless. Weve already determined
that SHINGO does NOT pitch well in a TIE GAME.

BaseballTonyght
05-12-2005, 05:06 PM

Classic.

Dice
05-12-2005, 05:55 PM
What happened to that new pitch he developed in the spring training? I know before the pre-season started guys reporting from Sox camp stated that Shingo was developing a new pitch. I haven't seen it. And if he has thrown it, it ain't working.

nasox
05-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Your first post and you gripe about an underperforming player. You'll fit right in! :welcome:

All that's missing is a zany trade suggestion. Who do you think we could get for Shingo?

D Lee

kevingrt
05-12-2005, 08:48 PM
What happened to that new pitch he developed in the spring training? I know before the pre-season started guys reporting from Sox camp stated that Shingo was developing a new pitch. I haven't seen it. And if he has thrown it, it ain't working.

It's the fastball everyone sees coming because he leads off with three offspeed pitches, and they just wait on a cookie fastball to rocket.

Jurr
05-12-2005, 10:59 PM
It's the fastball everyone sees coming because he leads off with three offspeed pitches, and they just wait on a cookie fastball to rocket.
You forgot to qualify the offspeed pitches with the adjective, "outside offspeed pitches".

Tragg
05-12-2005, 11:05 PM

Speaking of which, is it just me or is he actually doing the samme bunny-hop when he hits a home run?